1. Joined
    09 Mar '09
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 03:341 edit
    not shore why i'm bumping yet another crap thread... but how on earth can an anti fascist be a fool ... oh dear ... i pity some of the people on these pages
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 05:34
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    Perhaps the sight of you or one of your foul-mouthed responses would frighten them off?
    I walked by a farm today and heard a pig squeal. I thought it was your mother giving birth to another failed abortion.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 06:401 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    How would you deal with them?
    I suspect that you're PUI again tonight, way over the limit.(Posting Under the Influence)

This is a freedom of expression issue, and this is what the protestors are attacking, not the BNP.

I would have thought you might be sympathetic to the right to freedom of expression given the attention you receive from the resident hyper-sensitive RHP censor.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 06:44
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    I suspect that you're posting PUI again tonight. (Posting Under the Influence)

This is a freedom of expression issue, and this is what the protestors are attacking, not the BNP.

I would have thought you might be sympathetic to the right to freedom of expression given the attention you receive from the resident hyper-sensitive RHP censor.
    I personally have no problem with the BNP being on Question time.
    Their opinions should be heard. Not allowing them air time forces them underground and then there's less social control (observation) of what they're doing and saying.

However, the anti-fascist movement is quite right to protest. Who the hell in their right minds wants a fascist, anti-islamic, holocaust denier to be able to say what he wants without making sure everyone knows that it will not stand?

And that is why the BBC was right to allow him on the programme and the anti-fascist protestors are right to rebel against the BNP.

The only reasoning that is wrong on this issue, in my humble opinion, is not saying anything. Just letting it happen.
  5. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 07:56
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I walked by a farm today and heard a pig squeal. I thought it was your mother giving birth to another failed abortion.
    Probably sqealing in delight at the sight and smell of a fellow form of life.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 07:59
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    Probably sqealing in delight at the sight and smell of a fellow form of life.
    You're so witty.
    I wish I was you.
  7. Pepperland
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 16:10
    Originally posted by Black Star Uchess
    not shore why i'm bumping yet another crap thread... but how on earth can an anti fascist be a fool ... oh dear ... i pity some of the people on these pages
    obviously you haven't seen the video, otherwise you wouldn't be talking crap.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree