Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    23 Mar '16 19:23
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207592775230530&set=a.2005054719082.103163.1025043715&type=3&theater
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    23 Mar '16 19:40
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207592775230530&set=a.2005054719082.103163.1025043715&type=3&theater
    'Content unavailable"
    but I would guess it was extremely unfunny.
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    23 Mar '16 19:49
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    'Content unavailable"
    but I would guess it was extremely unfunny.
    It works fine for me, have you tried copy and paste?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    23 Mar '16 22:10
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    It works fine for me, have you tried copy and paste?
    I did a copy and paste job and got the same error message.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    23 Mar '16 22:32
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I did a copy and paste job and got the same error message.
    I just copied it for the 10th time and it works fine.
    Your computers are broken.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    23 Mar '16 22:40
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I just copied it for the 10th time and it works fine.
    Your computers are broken.
    The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in


    That's the message I got. I doubt my computer is broken, I'm posting to this site.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    2598
    23 Mar '16 22:47
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I just copied it for the 10th time and it works fine.
    Your computers are broken.
    I tried it, and got the same message. I don't believe it is due to broken computers. Probably unapproved content. Do you really believe there isn't censorship on the internet?
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    23 Mar '16 22:541 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I tried it, and got the same message. I don't believe it is due to broken computers. Probably unapproved content. Do you really believe there isn't censorship on the internet?
    OK I do not understand. I go to the link provided in my OP message....copy it, paste it, it works for me....
    What's the deal here?
    (And there's nothing to be censored it's very innocuous)
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    23 Mar '16 23:01
    I get this (cut and pasted:

    "Sorry, this content isn't available right now"
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    23 Mar '16 23:075 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    I get this (cut and pasted:

    "Sorry, this content isn't available right now"
    HOW CAN THIS BE IT WORKS FINE FOR ME?

    THE LINK IS FROM A fACEBOOK PAGE COULD THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT?


    OK try this:
    https://www.facebook.com/steve.benedict?fref=hovercard

    Scroll down to "What's your greatest weakness?" bubble
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    23 Mar '16 23:23
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    HOW CAN THIS BE IT WORKS FINE FOR ME?

    THE LINK IS FROM A fACEBOOK PAGE COULD THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT?


    OK try this:
    https://www.facebook.com/steve.benedict?fref=hovercard

    Scroll down to "What's your greatest weakness?" bubble
    Same message. Here it is in full:

    Sorry, this content isn't available right now
    The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
    Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center
  12. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    24 Mar '16 00:04
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    HOW CAN THIS BE IT WORKS FINE FOR ME?

    THE LINK IS FROM A fACEBOOK PAGE COULD THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT?


    OK try this:
    https://www.facebook.com/steve.benedict?fref=hovercard

    Scroll down to "What's your greatest weakness?" bubble
    You fool you cannot directly post Facebook links. Nor can we look at your Facebook Friends' personal information.

    Try right clicking the link and copying the link or url and giving us that.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    24 Mar '16 00:071 edit
    The problem here, as always, is that you are trying to use facebook.

    Copy/paste the image into any free picture sharing site and post that link and leave
    the facebook domain and things will work again.

    I have the facebook problem solved entirely by blocking all facebook ip addresses
    in my firewall. This makes having problems with facebook entirely impossible.


    EDIT: unless of course this image is copyrighted or otherwise supposed to be private.
    In which case you are an ass for trying to link it in the first place.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    25 Mar '16 21:11
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    The problem here, as always, is that you are trying to use facebook.

    Copy/paste the image into any free picture sharing site and post that link and leave
    the facebook domain and things will work again.

    I have the facebook problem solved entirely by blocking all facebook ip addresses
    in my firewall. This makes having problems with facebook entir ...[text shortened]... supposed to be private.
    In which case you are an ass for trying to link it in the first place.
    Which does, of course, makes the whole thing funny🙂
Back to Top