1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 23:15
    Instead, just revenge issues, attack SOMEONE to deflect the BS being pulled by their god king Trump and Jim Jordan and the rest of the traitors who actively worked for the overthrow of our government.

I think MAGITES HATE to help actual people. ONLY interested in helping big corps get away with dumping toxins in creeks or working to get their taxes to zero so they can claim 'small government' which is BULLSHYTE in itself.

Zombies don't want to even DISCUSS the fact Trump raised the US debt by over 7 TRILLION BECAUSE of the tax bribe to big corps who were said by the Trumpites they will OBVIOUSLY use the extra cash to bring back manufacturing to the US BLA BLA BLA when in indisputable FACT they instead used the windfall to just do stock buy backs instead.

So here we are 30+ TRILLION in debt when it could have been more like 24 or so tril in debt DIRECTLY because of the Trump tax BRIBE.

Oh yeah, I forgot zombies consider Trump their LITERAL god, Trumpism is their religion and you can tell that by the comparison to religious training, where they state if someone pushes back against someone preaching you double down and go 'get thee behind me SATAN'

That is EXACTLY how Magites view Trump.

Which is why Trump will get his just like the Oath Keepers and Proud boys just found out with the guilty verdicts and Oath Keepers will have some guilty verdicts coming their way now that the curse against seditious conspiracy catching nobody, THAT test is over and now it is proven sedition can now be charged directly and I hope the king snake Trump gets his.

I keep waiting for Garland to pull the trigger and send out indictments to Trump but they are dragging their heels maybe for political reasons, not sure, but if they don't do it soon and Trump *Shudder* actually becomes POTUS again and that will be the end of any kind of accountability for their god king.
  2. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 23:51
    @sonhouse

That's what happens when "helping people" means anti white BS.

The Repubs don't need to do anything until 2024.

Y'all said you would make things better but y'all made it worse.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 00:531 edit
    @sonhouse said
    Instead, just revenge issues, attack SOMEONE to deflect the BS being pulled by their god king Trump and Jim Jordan and the rest of the traitors who actively worked for the overthrow of our government.

I think MAGITES HATE to help actual people. ONLY interested in helping big corps get away with dumping toxins in creeks or working to get their taxes to zero so they can cl ...[text shortened]... ually becomes POTUS again and that will be the end of any kind of accountability for their god king.
    right now garland is too busy hiding joe and hunters espionage from the congress

right now you have $5000 per year LESS in your pockets than you did under Trump. you are a brainwashed fool

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree