Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Apr '17 03:53
    That poor, poor man...
    Hahahahahahahahaha

    From the BBC:
    White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has apologised after declaring that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War Two.
    "I mistakenly used an inappropriate and insensitive reference about the Holocaust and there is no comparison," he said. "For that I apologise. It was a mistake to do that."
    Critics pointed out gas was used to kill Jews and others in the Holocaust.


    And is that funny enough?
    Damn no! The Trump administration just keeps delivering...
    Spicer said this... during... Passover!!!

    Damn.
    Hahahaha
  2. 12 Apr '17 04:13
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    That poor, poor man...
    Hahahahahahahahaha

    From the BBC:
    [i]White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has apologised after declaring that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War Two.
    "I mistakenly used an inappropriate and insensitive reference about the Holocaust and there is no comparison," he said. "For that I apologise. It was a m ...[text shortened]... istration just keeps delivering...
    Spicer said this... during... Passover!!!

    Damn.
    Hahahaha
    Poor man ha ha. I think not.http://salary-networth.com/sean-spicer-net-worth/
  3. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Apr '17 05:12
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Poor man ha ha. I think not.http://salary-networth.com/sean-spicer-net-worth/
    Obviously the man is rich. Otherwise he wouldn't be working for Trump and the republicants.

    However, is all that money really worth the constant international humiliation?
    I mean, in 100 years time they'll be still talking about him.

    I bet it won't be long until people start coining the phrase: "Spicing a statement..."
    Jist sayin'...
  4. 12 Apr '17 06:24
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    That poor, poor man...
    Hahahahahahahahaha

    From the BBC:
    [i]White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has apologised after declaring that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War Two.
    "I mistakenly used an inappropriate and insensitive reference about the Holocaust and there is no comparison," he said. "For that I apologise. It was a m ...[text shortened]... istration just keeps delivering...
    Spicer said this... during... Passover!!!

    Damn.
    Hahahaha
    It gets even better: in Spicer's clumsy apology, he referred to extermination/concentration camps as "Holocaust centers."

    And then to think that 40% of Americans still approve of the Trump administration.
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Apr '17 07:53
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    It gets even better: in Spicer's clumsy apology, he referred to extermination/concentration camps as "Holocaust centers."

    And then to think that 40% of Americans still approve of the Trump administration.
    I know!
    How cool is the term holocaust centre!

    I bet the Jewish lobby is drooling in anger.

    This is just too funny.
  6. 12 Apr '17 12:47
    To his credit, he did acknowledge the error and that he is an idiot.
  7. 12 Apr '17 14:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    To his credit, he did acknowledge the error and that he is an idiot.
    Although Trump hires the best people.
  8. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    12 Apr '17 15:16
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    That poor, poor man...
    Hahahahahahahahaha

    From the BBC:
    [i]White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has apologised after declaring that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War Two.
    "I mistakenly used an inappropriate and insensitive reference about the Holocaust and there is no comparison," he said. "For that I apologise. It was a m ...[text shortened]... istration just keeps delivering...
    Spicer said this... during... Passover!!!

    Damn.
    Hahahaha
    Oh yes, having to explain away The Donald's crazy statements would not be a fun job. I suspect he's getting paid well for all his verbal vomiting though.
  9. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Apr '17 15:40
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Although Trump hires the best people.
    Obviously!
    I mean to get comedy genius of this level, Trump must have... uh... sorry... words fail me.
  10. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Apr '17 15:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    To his credit, he did acknowledge the error and that he is an idiot.
    Well, he couldn't really deny it, eh.
  11. 12 Apr '17 17:10
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Well, he couldn't really deny it, eh.
    Sure he could, people deny the Holocaust every day.
  12. 12 Apr '17 17:39 / 2 edits
    Outside of becoming filthy rich, that job that Spicer has to be one of the worst jobs around.

    I even felt sorry for the Obama propagandists as well. What a horrible job it would be to try and defend every action of another person 24/7.

    As a side note, SNL should be a hoot this weekend.
  13. Standard member Lundos
    Back to basics
    15 Apr '17 18:53
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I bet it won't be long until people start coining the phrase: "Spicing a statement..."
    Jist sayin'...
    Ha!