1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 16:35
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You need to either find the quote that supports your statement or edit your post with an apology.
    No. I'll just let it dangle there as a general retort for the dozens and dozens of completely hateful posts you've written on "race" over the last year or so, many of which had to be removed by the web site's administrators for their indecency - whole threads sometimes. There will be posters here who know exactly what I mean when I talk about what "the Eladars of this world" seek and think, and I don't expect they will want to see me apologise. Wouldn't want to disappoint them. Whereas I'm perfectly happy to make you feel hard done by.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 16:51
    Hateful or truth?

I suppose some people are too blinded by their ideological beliefs to actually look at the numbers.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 16:59
    Hateful or truth?
    We've had your hypothetical 'no objection' to a state - in which you were living - executing homosexuals for being homosexuals. We've had your views on gypsies - where other posters had to point out to you that your views were essentially the same as the Nazis' views in the 1940s. And we've had your incessant thread-starting on "blacks". "Hateful" is the word that comes to mind, yes. Quite pointedly, you have never received much back-up from more decent right wingers here because you are poisonous. And that's the truth.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 17:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. I'll just let it dangle there as a general retort for the dozens and dozens of completely hateful posts you've written on "race" over the last year or so, many of which had to be removed by the web site's administrators for their indecency - whole threads sometimes. There will be posters here who know exactly what I mean when I talk about what "the Eladars o ...[text shortened]... 't want to disappoint them. Whereas I'm perfectly happy to make you feel hard done by.
    Hateful posts? I did not see hm post a hateful response in this thread. Supposing he did in the past, is that a reason to bring it up and throw it back in his face repeatedly? Is it a reason to derail threads and ignore what he has actually said in this thread?

Then again, FMF is good at getting on his high horse and brining up any possible transgression one may have committed in the past or any flaw one might have in their charactrer and preach to the lowly sinners on this forum.

What's the @## is wrong with ya? Stick to what is being discussed and stop this ongoing character assassination.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 17:12
    Originally posted by whodey
    Supposing he did in the past, is that a reason to bring it up and throw it back in his face repeatedly?
    Yes. Blacks. Gypsies. Homosexuals. Let's have his ideas on education. In context.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 17:14
    Is it a reason to derail threads and ignore what he has actually said in this thread?
    I've addressed the cynical vanity of your OP already. And I responded to your point about politics and education, which you've ignored. No derailing going on here.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 17:17
    Then again, FMF is good at getting on his high horse and brining up any possible transgression one may have committed in the past or any flaw one might have in their charactrer and preach to the lowly sinners on this forum.
    If I have spouted hate about politicians en masse, or about black people, or about cleansing European countries of gypsies, or executing homosexuals, then call me on it, whodey. And if I were to spout that kind of stuff and then comment on the education of children, then call me on it again. Be my guest.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 19:21
    Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!

According to the Constitution, education is a matter for the States. We need to cut the Federal budget and doing away with the Education department would be a great start.
    I don't favor doing away with the Education Department; there are a number of Federal programs like loans and grants for college students that are wise uses of resources and they might as well be in a separate department. I doubt less funding of education is a wise policy; but funding based on standardized test scores and the myriad of bureaucratic rules established pursuant to NCLB seems counterproductive.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree