1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 16:372 edits
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-apos-fake-news-apos-222116211.html

A Congresswoman made a claim once that how odd it is that most mass shooters are Dims. According to the article, this is pure bunk but the article offers no statistics.

Who can provide those statistics or is she right?

There was the shooting in Nevada I believe where a democrat Congresswoman was shot. Now that is not to say that the shooter was a registered Republican, but this is the only scenario where democrats were being targeted that I can think of.

More than likely, she was probably licking her wounds from the Bernie Sanders groupie who tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress at a baseball game. So in a way, I can understand this kind of thinking from her.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 16:40
    Originally posted by @whodey

A Congresswoman made a claim once that how odd it is that most mass shooters are Dims. According to the article, this is pure bunk but the article offers no statistics.

There was the shooting in Nevada I believe where a democrat Cong ...[text shortened]... GOP Congress at a baseball game. So in a way, I can understand this kind of thinking from her.
    So someone from the Repubs made an unsubstantiated claim and you want to start a serious discussion about it because it made your willy stiff. Is that right?
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 19:29

There was the shooting in Nevada I believe where a democrat Cong ...[text shortened]... GOP Congress at a baseball game. So in a way, I can understand this kind of thinking from her.
    Why don't YOU provide the stats?
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 19:34
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    ... because it made your willy stiff...
    Think he can still manage it? Not so sure, tbh.
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 19:35

But you support people using guns against their corrupt government, no?
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    06 Mar '18 23:421 edit

Cuz Dims an Prog's Iz bad.

Iz 2 dumb 2 rite rite -Whodey 🙄🙄🙄
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 03:57
    Most mass shooters use guns.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 04:56
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Most mass shooters use guns.
    Statistics shav ... just statistics.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 12:442 edits
    Wow, looks like I hit a nerve.

Well I looked up mass shootings and it seems to be defined as a shooting involving at least 4 casualties. Using such a definition, there are far too many shootings to investigate. Just think of all the gang bangers in Chicago who go around shooting up 4 or more people every day, all registered Republicans I'm sure.

But if we broaden it to at least 10, the numbers are a bit easier to obtain.

So lets go with the well known mass shootings. Nikolas Cruz was not a registered voter from what I can ascertain. However, the shooter in Nevada that was in his 60's, which should have prompted moving the age ownership to 70, was a registered democrat in Florida, but did not seem to be registered in Nevada.
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 12:48
    Originally posted by @Nikolas Cruz
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    07 Mar '18 12:59

Well I looked up mass shootings and it seems to be defined as a shooting involving at least 4 casualties. Using such a definition, there are far too many shootings to investigate. Just think of all the gang bangers in Chicago who go around shooting up 4 or more people every day, all registered Republicans I'm sure.

But ...[text shortened]... ership to 70, was a registered democrat in Florida, but did not seem to be registered in Nevada.
    Have you considered a career as a Fox "News" reporter?
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 05:17
    Mass shooters use guns.

Just reminding ya all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree