1. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 19:181 edit
    So people are saying they will storm area 51 to see the so called aliens.
    Well go ahead. Their is nothing there.

I met a government official once and spent 7 years around him.
    One day I asked if he knew "things" and he said yes.
    So of course I asked about Area 51.
    He said he can't tell me anything but he did explain to me that if you give the people a place to focus on they won't look in another place where the real shyt is.
    So basically Area 51 is a decoy.
    At some point they may have had something there but not in decades.
    So of course I keep pushing and the only thing he gave up was they had this material that could not be destroyed and they didn't know what to do with it.
    That's what he was working on lately.
    That's all he would say.
    I remember reading about the Area 51 alien crash and witnesses said their was a material that would go back to it's original shape no matter what you did to it.
    So maybe it's all true but their is nothing at Area 51 now so they should open the gates and let the people see empty warehouses.

3 weeks after he told me this he called me and told me to come over.
    He said if anyone started asking me about him I should deny everything.
    He was very adamant about this and he made me promise.

I was dating his daughter at the time.
    Hard to believe I'm sure but it happened.
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 19:47
    @patzering said

He said he can't tell me anything but he did explain to me that if you give the people a place to focus ...[text shortened]... ade me promise.

The only thing I don't believe about that post is that you were dating somebody's daughter.
  3. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 19:50
    100% true story.
    That's all I can say.
    After that government official passes away I can show you his name and my ex's name and the big court case involving me and them and you'll see we were together.

He's old.
    Any day now.
  4. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 19:51
    @sh76 said
    The only thing I don't believe about that post is that you were dating somebody's daughter.
    Oh..I just got the joke.
    Funny 😅
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 20:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 20:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It's the only way.
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 22:522 edits
    @patzering said

He said he can't tell me anything but he did explain to me that if you give the people a place to focus ...[text shortened]... ade me promise.

You must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; for in the day that you eat of it, you will surely die.” Gen: 2-17

Tell people they are not allowed to eat something, drink something, smoke something, go somewhere, or do something, and that's exactly what those silly creatures want to do; no matter how silly, wasteful, useless, or dangerous it might be.

-Some things never change.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 23:401 edit
    I got a book one time on Area 51, and on the cover, the author had touted it is the world's most secret base. 😕 What a joke. Everybody in the world knows of Area 51 and that it is a military experimental base. There are far more hidden an less known bases like Are 51 than this.

Anyway, there are no aliens at Area 51. They shipped them to Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 04:541 edit
    1. Area 51 is a US airforce base: used for research purposes like new aircraft. Although there is evidence that various chemical weapons have been tested as well.
    2. There were never any bloody aliens.
    3. The military and CIA (believe it or not, them and not the US airforce were the organisation forced to make documents public in 2014 or so) prefer you believing in UFO’s, rather than knowing what they’re actually up to.
    4. No, what they are up to has nothing to do with aliens.

There you go.
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 06:121 edit
    @patzering said
    100% true story.
    That's all I can say.
    After that government official passes away I can show you his name and my ex's name and the big court case involving me and them and you'll see we were together.

He's old.
    Any day now.
    As they say in the classics if this really were true, you would be dead already for trying to divulge it. Or are you going for the hidden in plain sight defense?
  11. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 06:14
    @earl-of-trumps said

Anyway, there are no aliens at Area 51.
    So Trumps wall does work!
  12. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 06:40
    @shavixmir said
    1. Area 51 is a US airforce base: used for research purposes like new aircraft. Although there is evidence that various chemical weapons have been tested as well.
    2. There were never any bloody aliens.
    3. The military and CIA (believe it or not, them and not the US airforce were the organisation forced to make documents public in 2014 or so) prefer you believing in UFO’s, ...[text shortened]... they’re actually up to.
    4. No, what they are up to has nothing to do with aliens.

There you go.
    True. Most of what flies and looks unidentifiable probably started off as a Nazi secret project that got transferred to the States under Project Paper Clip or some such cover.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 12:241 edit
    @kmax87 said
    As they say in the classics if this really were true, you would be dead already for trying to divulge it. Or are you going for the hidden in plain sight defense?
    It is hidden in plain sight (or plane site, hat hat). Everybody who knows anything about the Greys and reptiloids knows that the only real secret at Groom Lake was the U-2. The actual BEMs and LGM are out at Dulce.

Nevertheless, I'd love to see a horde of so-sad-even-4chan-rejected-them faceblerkers get culled trying to storm it. 'd do some Darwinian good, that.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 12:51
    @shallow-blue said
    It is hidden in plain sight (or plane site, hat hat). Everybody who knows anything about the Greys and reptiloids knows that the only real secret at Groom Lake was the U-2. The actual BEMs and LGM are out at Dulce.

Nevertheless, I'd love to see a horde of so-sad-even-4chan-rejected-them faceblerkers get culled trying to storm it. 'd do some Darwinian good, that.
    I guess those folks need a hobby.
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 15:22
    @sonhouse said
    I guess those folks need a hobby.
    A hobby that culls their herd, yes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree