1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 05:52
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    I'll meet you half way. Say something half-witty.
    Everything he says is half-witted.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '18 18:32
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Yes, and the Special Master appointed by the Judge kept them from the DOJ attorneys until Trump's lawyers waived the privilege.
    It's like Bill Clinton meeting privately with the head of the DOJ while his wife is being investigated by the DOJ.

Sure, it's not illegal, it's perfectly legal, however, it is 100% unethical and stinks to high heaven.

But that is the DNC. No morals, just power.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jul '18 18:40
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It's like Bill Clinton meeting privately with the head of the DOJ while his wife is being investigated by the DOJ.

Sure, it's not illegal, it's perfectly legal, however, it is 100% unethical and stinks to high heaven.

But that is the DNC. No morals, just power.
    More attempts at deflection.

Apparently Trump's lawyers thought that a tape of him sitting around talking about paying off women he had affairs with was good PR (they've long ago given up on feasible legal arguments and now are basing their representation on political motivations). That seems a questionable decision to say the least, but hey they are his lawyers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree