Avenetti

Standard memberkquinn909
Debates 25 Mar '19 23:15
  1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    25 Mar '19 23:15
    It gets even better. https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/25/avenatti-conspirator-cnn-analyst/
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Mar '19 23:17
    @kquinn909

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

Enough said.
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 00:10
    @kquinn909 said
    It gets even better. https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/25/avenatti-conspirator-cnn-analyst/
    NIKE is kissing up to Trump by playing a revenge card for him.
    Avenatti got out over his skis, but I doubt that he made the threats as charged.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 11:08
    @wolfe63 said
    Avenatti got out over his skis, but I doubt that he made the threats as charged.
    😂😂😂 luvin all this gnashing of teeth.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 12:27
    @suzianne said
    @kquinn909

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

Enough said.
    The Avenatti story is all over the place and that he was charged is fact. Attacking the source when you know the information is true is daft.

Even if what he did in the Nike case isn't felony extortion, it's scummy and unethical. And this is a long pattern with him.

The guy's a Grade A, Trump-level a-hole. Why you or anyone else would be interested in defending him is beyond me.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 12:291 edit
    @wolfe63 said
    Yeah, I'm sure the Assistant US Attorneys in the Southern District of New York filed a complaint with direct quotes with no evidence that he used those words.

🙄

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-avenatti-charged-arrested-federal-wire-bank-fraud-charges-live-updates-today-2019-03-25/
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 15:01
    @sh76 said
    Yeah, I'm sure the Assistant US Attorneys in the Southern District of New York filed a complaint with direct quotes with no evidence that he used those words.

🙄

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-avenatti-charged-arrested-federal-wire-bank-fraud-charges-live-updates-today-2019-03-25/
    Avenetti might be snake but let's see the whole thing play out in court. It also might be a political pay back hit job.
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 15:11
    @sh76 said

🙄

He is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law; end of story.
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 15:32
    @kingdavid403 said
    Ha!

I'm sure you apply precisely the same standards to Donald Trump's escapades.

He's entitled to a presumption of innocence in a court of law, not the court of public opinion.

I'm not even sure that the allegations amount to criminal extortion, but I'll be shocked if the allegations turn out to be untrue. They don't put direct quotes in charging instruments if they have no evidence of it. He also threatened Nike on Twitter and his tweets are absolutely consistent with the behavior alleged in the complaint.
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Mar '19 16:334 edits
    @sh76 said
    Ha!

He's entitled to a presumption of innocence in a court of law, not the court of public opinion.

I'm not even sure that the allegations amount to criminal extortion, but I'll be shocked if the allegations turn out to be untrue. They don't put direct quotes in charging instruments if they ha ...[text shortened]... Nike on Twitter and his tweets are absolutely consistent with the behavior alleged in the complaint.
    See your comment below.
    Well lookie here, Trump got and is getting the same treatment.
    I'm not even sure that the allegations amount to criminal extortion, but I'll be shocked if the allegations turn out to be untrue. They don't put direct quotes in charging instruments if they have no evidence of it. He also threatened Nike on Twitter and his tweets are absolutely consistent with the behavior alleged in the complaint.
    Same goes for Trump your false god. If Avenetti is guilty as charged, then I would hope he goes to jail for a long time. Especially for stealing from his disabled client. However, I find it fishy all the way around; specifically with Trump and his administration involved and Trump still facing charges in New York; charges I do not see him getting away with this time around.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 02:25
    @wolfe63 said
    Well that is because Putin wears Nike shoes.

Please stick to the narrative.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 12:37
    @kingdavid403 said
    Everyone is...you do feel that way about everyone don't you? LOL...you people just keep stepping in it.
  13. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 13:062 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL...you people just keep stepping in it.
    lol, looks like your worthless to God and America ass steps in it every day boy.
    Everyone is...you do feel that way about everyone don't you?
    Of course I do. However, I still have my personal and public opinion according to the facts laid out. These are new charges and NOTHING has been proven yet dumb ass. We know your trumptarded ass is just hoping he is guilty. All because you and I know Trump is guilty of the charges against him in New York. 🙂 Trump is far from being cleared of wrong doing; and, no matter how much you trumptarded idiots squeal like little girls it will not change anything.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 16:20
    @kingdavid403 said
    lol, looks like your worthless to God and America ass steps in it every day boy.
    Everyone is...you do feel that way about everyone don't you?
    Of course I do. However, I still have my personal and public opinion according to the facts laid out. These are new charges and NOTHING has been proven yet dumb ass. We know your trumptarded ass is just hoping he is ...[text shortened]... and, no matter how much you trumptarded idiots squeal like little girls it will not change anything.
    What he said.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree