1. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 14:37
    http://rt.com/usa/news/bachmann-soviet-union-threat/

Dare I say that the Canaanites, the Mongol hordes and the Holy Roman Empire should be on that list too...

ba dum tshshshshsh
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 14:58
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    Bachmann says the Soviet Union is a threat to the US
    Which of the 57 states of the U.S. is it the most threat to?
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 15:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    Which of the 57 states of the U.S. is it the most threat to?
    I'm assuming you're being facetious?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 15:05
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I'm assuming you're being facetious?
    I'm assuming you're champing at the bit.
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 15:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm assuming you're champing at the bit.
    Not at all. I would just be very surprised if you actually thought Bachmann opining the Soviet Union is a threat is comparable to a verbal slip by Obama when he said 57 instead of 47.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 15:11
    Not at all. I would just be very surprised if you actually thought Bachmann opining the Soviet Union is a threat is comparable to a verbal slip by Obama when he said 57 instead of 47.
    Yep. As I thought. I hear champing.
  7. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 15:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yep. As I thought. I hear champing.
    You hear champing, I see trolling.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 15:192 edits
    You hear champing, I see trolling.
    I don't think Bachmann's error during a radio interview means very much. You do. I rate your OP much the same as TheBloop's efforts.

Edit: Oops, not your OP, sorry. I think adam warlock's bum ta tish tish sums it up. U.S. political tittle tattle. Worth a snigger. Like Obama's and Biden's and Quayle's and GW's slips.
  9. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 16:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think Bachmann's error during a radio interview means very much. You do. I rate your OP much the same as TheBloop's efforts.

Edit: Oops, not your OP, sorry. I think adam warlock's bum ta tish tish sums it up. U.S. political tittle tattle. Worth a snigger. Like Obama's and Biden's and Quayle's and GW's slips.
    Combined with the absurdity of the notion that Russia is still a threat to the USA, you don't think it's significant that she didn't know the Soviet Union is no longer the Soviet Union?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 16:201 edit
    Combined with the absurdity of the notion that Russia is still a threat to the USA, you don't think it's significant that she didn't know the Soviet Union is no longer the Soviet Union?
    No, not really. I wouldn't support Bachmann if I were an American. And this doesn't make a jot of difference. I think people can disagree about how much of a threat Russia is or might be to U.S. strategic interests now and/or in the future. You can call it absurd by all means. I wouldn't. So, she said Soviet Union in a live radio show. So what? She'll say she was referring to Russia. Presumably she was. What does it really matter?
  11. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    20 Aug '11 19:12
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    http://rt.com/usa/news/bachmann-soviet-union-threat/

Dare I say that the Canaanites, the Mongol hordes and the Holy Roman Empire should be on that list too...

ba dum tshshshshsh
    But can she see it from her house?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree