1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 12:171 edit
    http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/08/bakers-refused-make-trump-birthday-cake-young-pickle-rules-522991

Not just one baker, but a few refused to make a Trump cake.

Should these bakers be rounded up and financially gutted by the courts like Progs have shown us we should do, or can we rely on the left winged tendency of the law to simply let this slide?
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 12:32
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/08/bakers-refused-make-trump-birthday-cake-young-pickle-rules-522991

Should these bakers be rounded up and financially gutted by the courts like Progs have shown us we should do, or can we rely on the left winged tendency of the law to simply let this slide?
    This is clearly a matter of national security! 😴
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 12:50

Trump and his supporters are not a protected class under the Civil Rights Act.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 12:541 edit
    Originally posted by @sh76
    Trump and his supporters are not a protected class under the Civil Rights Act.
    Why would they be? They are orange.

God forbid we have the same protections for everyone.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 13:201 edit

Why don't you just cut the crap and start a few threads making your sincere apologies for voting for the orange lunatic.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 15:331 edit

Actually there is a glimmer of hope because the SCOTUS will hear the case of Jack Phillips owner of the Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood who refused to bake a wedding cake for two homosexuals.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 15:551 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why don't you just cut the crap and start a few threads making your sincere apologies for voting for the orange lunatic.
    Or how about ending your obsession with Trump and participate in the thread?

Na, just kidding. That's just crazy talk. Carry on,.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 15:57
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Actually there is a glimmer of hope because the SCOTUS will hear the case of Jack Phillips owner of the Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood who refused to bake a wedding cake for two homosexuals.
    Glimmer? So there is a glimmer of hope of equal justice and protection under Prog rule?

I'll believe it when I see it.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 16:28
    Glimmer? So there is a glimmer of hope of equal justice and protection under Prog rule?

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Actually I think its been recognised or at very least proposed that in pushing for equality gay rights advocates have infact procured not equality but special privilege. The problem with their approach has been that in seeking equality they have destroyed the rights of others. The right to refuse to engage in an act which transgresses conscience, the right to exercise religious conviction etc etc This case is going to hopefully examine all of these perspectives and one would hope address these concerns. The baker in question also refuses to bake other types of cakes which fail to satisfy the dictates of his conscience. Rather interestingly he has received overwhelming support and his business have seen triple custom since the case came to light.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '17 16:47
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Actually I think its been recognised or at very least proposed that in pushing for equality gay rights advocates have infact procured not equality but special privilege. The problem with their approach has been that in seeking equality they have destroyed the rights of others. The right to refuse to engage in an act which transgresses conscience, t ...[text shortened]... ived overwhelming support and his business have seen triple custom since the case came to light.
    Bigot! 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree