1. Joined
    29 Jun '16
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 02:44
    Myth 1: Bamboo Many consumers think that the older the better the older the more sturdy bamboo, bamboo outdoor plastic fences suppliers flooring is also made more robust, in fact not the case, general bamboo bamboo flooring bamboo raw materials 5 to 6 years of age as well, this time strong bamboo tough and elastic; 4 years, too tender bamboo, low density, low strength, low hardness; but age is too large bamboo fiber aging, poor toughness, brittle, and thus not bamboo the older the better.

Myth 2: Double tongue and groove material calculator for deck flooring nails can not keel and double tongue and groove combination with single tongue and groove is not much different, can not yet bamboo flooring firmly into a film, no keel and nails, in the case of swelling, bamboo flooring Easy bagging; lower shrinkage, the bamboo flooring will play seam. Therefore required keel and bamboo flooring firmly fixed on the keel.

Myth 3: bamboo flooring bamboo itself, the thicker the better bending strength than wood, 15mm thick laminate flooring outdoor use bamboo flooring has sufficient bending, compressive strength and impact strength, foot feeling better. After the general processed into bamboo and bamboo to undergo all sorts of Shiraia part planing to go back to green to yellow bamboo thickness of typically 5mm, combined into three bamboo bamboo flooring is 15mm thick.

Myth 4: bamboo flooring will crack as pvc decking cost estimator bamboo flooring and parquet are water-resistant adhesive with high temperature, high pressure bonded, bonding strength large enough to resist the stress load is generally caused by changes in temperature and humidity, and therefore not easy to crack under normal circumstances .
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 03:04
    I recently saw a friend's "industrial imitation vinyl wood" flooring. It really looked great. Felt and looked like real wood. Apparently far cheaper than bamboo. What's your opinion? I'm hoping to put a wood floor in the kitchen in 2017 if I can stay home long enough. I love to travel and will soon be in Denmark, Spain and Andorra.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 03:56
    Originally posted by Phranny
    I recently saw a friend's "industrial imitation vinyl wood" flooring. It really looked great. Felt and looked like real wood. Apparently far cheaper than bamboo. What's your opinion? I'm hoping to put a wood floor in the kitchen in 2017 if I can stay home long enough. I love to travel and will soon be in Denmark, Spain and Andorra.
    I'm pretty jealous, I've never really travelled much. The furthest I've been from the U.S. is Haiti (before the earthquake). My wife spent a few weeks in Amsterdam, and visited Ireland and a few other places (she had Belgian waffles in Belgium).
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 16:46
    Traveling is cheaper than you think. I'm paying $522 for 5 flights, including the round trip to Europe and back. In Denmark I'll be staying with friends I met last year when travelling by myself in Africa. In Spain I have work which demands that I stay in a 4 star resort about 1.5 hours SW of Madrid at the base of a medieval castle where I will be forced to eat excellent food and drink great wine, all expenses paid for just conversing in English and having fun. The trip to Andorra involves volunteering for a climate change research project and although I will have expenses, they are tax deductible. Through booking.com I've found inexpensive, very well
    located lodging for 6 nights in Barcelona and 1 in Bilbao.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 18:10
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Traveling is cheaper than you think. I'm paying $522 for 5 flights, including the round trip to Europe and back. In Denmark I'll be staying with friends I met last year when travelling by myself in Africa. In Spain I have work which demands that I stay in a 4 star resort about 1.5 hours SW of Madrid at the base of a medieval castle where I will be forced ...[text shortened]... om I've found inexpensive, very well
    located lodging for 6 nights in Barcelona and 1 in Bilbao.
    I can't remember spending $500+ on a vacation.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 19:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 19:53
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    THAT you can take to the bank, probably way underestimating the amount spent on automatic weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition. My guess is more like $5,000 dollars.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 20:172 edits

9. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 20:40
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Guess you're going to THROW THE BOOK at them when they come in to rob, rape and murder you eh?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 20:502 edits

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree