Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13032
    29 Jun '15 17:04
    Jon Stewart on Bernie Sanders

    YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13032
    29 Jun '15 17:56
    Bill Maher On Bernie Sanders

    YouTube
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    30 Jun '15 09:02
    I like Bernie, but he'll never be president. Too much money on either side will drown him out.
  4. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    202053
    30 Jun '15 10:371 edit
    Trump or Elmer Fudd

    edit: I guess it has to be a real person then, Trump or Bill O'Riley?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    30 Jun '15 10:47
    Originally posted by bill718
    I like Bernie, but he'll never be president. Too much money on either side will drown him out.
    Are you suggesting that only candidates who have corporate backing can win bill?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13032
    30 Jun '15 22:09
    Originally posted by bill718
    I like Bernie, but he'll never be president. Too much money on either side will drown him out.
    He will also need backing from the Democrat liberal media and that might not be easy, since he is an Independent attempting to run against the Democrats.

    The Media's "Wave of Silence” on Sen. Bernie Sanders & Why

    YouTube
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7307
    01 Jul '15 14:57
    Originally posted by whodey
    Are you suggesting that only candidates who have corporate backing can win bill?
    Well... duh? When was the last time you had a president who didn't have sponsors to the worth of millions upon millions?
  8. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    01 Jul '15 15:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Are you suggesting that only candidates who have corporate backing can win bill?
    Careful....that's a trick question. 😏
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    04 Jul '15 14:22
    Originally posted by bill718
    I like Bernie, but he'll never be president. Too much money on either side will drown him out.
    Bernie seems to be raising enough to be competitive:

    Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign has raised about $15 million since it launched in late April, aides to the campaign told CNN on Thursday.

    The aides added that the 400,000 donations came from about 250,000 individual donors. The average donation was $33.51 and 99% of donations were under $250.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/02/politics/bernie-sanders-fundraising/index.html
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13032
    04 Jul '15 21:21
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Bernie seems to be raising enough to be competitive:

    Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign has raised about $15 million since it launched in late April, aides to the campaign told CNN on Thursday.

    The aides added that the 400,000 donations came from about 250,000 individual donors. The average donation was $33.51 and 99% of donations were under $250.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/02/politics/bernie-sanders-fundraising/index.html
    He has many socialist ideas that many left wing liberal Democrats like. But it is not clear if there is enough of them to get him the nomination. Many of them are women and they would like to vote for the first woman President as long as she is a Democrat. They certainly will not vote for a Republican woman. 😏
Back to Top