1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 15:47
    @kingdavid403 said
    LOL, I never said some democrats are not corrupt. Personally, I feel and hope many of them go. As far as Libya oil, I have not researched that enough to comment on. I do know that Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi was nothing but a dictator terrorist and I'm happy about how our invasion (as you say) removed him for good.
    As far as dictators go, Gaddafi was probably the least evil in human history. He was a benevolent dictator who cared about his legacy. That is why HRC kept mentioning it before she laughed about his death. Gaddafi died a very brutal death like you would see on Game of Thrones. He had a bayonet put up his ass. They tortured him.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 15:49
    @zahlanzi said
    stances can be changed. No public servant is beyond being asked by the public to clarify his position, at any time.
    I agree! And, he has already clarified his stance.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 15:51
    @kingdavid403 said
    If you cannot see their suggestion in the article to their readers, then you should probably quit watching all news together. RT is run by a POS lying worthless dictator Government, and that's all I need to know to through it in the trash before I even read it.
    The article did NOT say Sanders "asked" for military intervention as you claimed. Your bias is worse than theirs.

VOA is run by a worthless elite run government that masquerades as a democracy.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 15:522 edits
    @metal-brain said
    As far as dictators go, Gaddafi was probably the least evil in human history. He was a benevolent dictator who cared about his legacy. That is why HRC kept mentioning it before she laughed about his death. Gaddafi died a very brutal death like you would see on Game of Thrones. He had a bayonet put up his ass. They tortured him.
    Go back in time before Ronald Reagan sent a tomahawk missile down his chimney killing one of his sons. That woke him up, so to speak. He was nothing but a dictator terrorist. So why did his people stick a bayonet up his ass if he was so great?
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 15:551 edit
    @metal-brain said
    The article did NOT say Sanders "asked" for military intervention as you claimed. Your bias is worse than theirs.

VOA is run by a worthless elite run government that masquerades as a democracy.
    You're a worthless waste of time I see. Good day Russia Trump lover boy.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 15:57
    @kingdavid403 said
    Go back in time before Ronald Reagan sent a tomahawk missile down his chimney killing one of his sons. That woke him up, so to speak. He was nothing but a dictator terrorist. So why did his people stick a bayonet up his ass if he was so great?
    Reagan bombing him made Gaddafi a terrorist? Killing his son makes him bad? You are ridiculous.

If someone sent a missile down your chimney would that make you a terrorist?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 16:00
    @kingdavid403 said
    You're a worthless waste of time I see. Good day Russia lover boy.
    Right back at ya. Any country we invade must be horrible. I see your flawed logic. During NAZI Germany that is what most Germans thought too. Poland deserved it. That is what they were led to believe.
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 16:031 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Reagan bombing him made Gaddafi a terrorist? Killing his son makes him bad? You are ridiculous.

If someone sent a missile down your chimney would that make you a terrorist?
    He was more of a terrorist before the bomb went down his chimney; he realized what he was truly up against with the USA after the bomb; and pretty much shut up his big mouth and terrorist activity and faded into the woodwork for 30+ years. You have NO idea what you are even talking about. Kinda like your chess game.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 16:061 edit
    @kingdavid403 said
    He was more of a terrorist before the bomb went down his chimney; he realized what he was truly up against with the USA after the bomb; and pretty much shut up his big mouth and terrorist activity and faded into the woodwork for 30+ years.
    Alleged terrorist activity. There is no evidence Gaddafi was involved. What was his incentive? Do you have one?

Reagan helped Saddam Hussein as he used chemical weapons against Iran. Do you really think Iran deserved that?
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 16:08
    @metal-brain said
    Alleged terrorist activity. There is no evidence Gaddafi was involved. What was his incentive? Do you have one?
    Do some research; until then, you're a waste of time.
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 16:10
    @zahlanzi said
    seems the situation is more complex.

Venezuela WAS and IS getting humanitarian aid. Seems that this is US trying to give "humanitarian aid" which is anything but, to support a regime change.

At the moment, we can't discuss much on the subject. Sanders should be clarifying his tweet and what he meant about it, if he supports Trump's intervention (he shouldn't). Wh ...[text shortened]... st during the remaining 2 years of trump's mandate) in foreign affairs should be highly scrutinized.
    Aid travel with a bomb. Look out!

YouTube

~4 minutes
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 16:14
    @kingdavid403 said
    Do some research; until then, you're a waste of time.
    I have done the research. You have not.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 16:51
    @metal-brain said
    Cincinnatus is generally considered by historians as the "least evil dictator in human history". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Quinctius_Cincinnatus

"Twice granted supreme power, he held onto it for not a day longer than absolutely necessary."

That's how to avoid winding up with a bayonet up your ass.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 20:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 22:04
    @no1marauder said
    Are you serious? Here's the tweet:

The people of Venezuela are enduring a serious humanitarian crisis. The Maduro government must put the needs of its people first, allow humanitarian aid into the country, and refrain from violence against protesters.

10:47 AM - 23 Feb 2019

What is objectionable in any of that? "Imperialist"?

BTW, AOC is too young to be President and thus ineligible to run for Vice-President.
    Dunno about that.
    Donald Trump is 12 years old, isn’t he ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree