Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    19 Sep '16 12:44
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Sep '16 13:07
    Everybody knows we all have to vote for Hillary cuz Trump is such a terrible, terrible person who will cause WW3 and destroy the economy.

    But I think that is only common sense.,
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    19 Sep '16 13:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    Everybody knows we all have to vote for Hillary cuz Trump is such a terrible, terrible person who will cause WW3 and destroy the economy.

    But I think that is only common sense.,
    Are you disagreeing that Trump is a worse option?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Sep '16 14:061 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    Are you disagreeing that Trump is a worse option?
    I don't think Trump is a real candidate.

    I think he is a Hillary plant.

    They are life long friends and if you have noticed Trump is spending next to nothing on getting elected compared to Hillary.

    It's all for show.

    Trump is an option as much as Bernie was.

    Hillary had no chance of losing.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    19 Sep '16 14:58
    another one:
    YouTube
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Sep '16 18:351 edit
    I wonder how Bernie is enjoying his fabulous half a million dollar home by the lake that he bought after selling out.....er...um.....endorsing Hillary.

    Socialist my arse
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    19 Sep '16 18:39
    Originally posted by vivify
    Are you disagreeing that Trump is a worse option?
    I am, Hillary you know will kill you, no one knows whether Donald will. Its the two bottle of poison scenario, one that might kill you and one that you know definitely will.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Sep '16 18:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am, Hillary you know will kill you, no one knows whether Donald will. Its the two bottle of poison scenario, one that might kill you and one that you know definitely will.
    She may be able to kill Donald, but not the toupee.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    19 Sep '16 19:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    She may be able to kill Donald, but not the toupee.
    I'd vote for Melania Trump, I hope she runs next time!
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    19 Sep '16 20:291 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    I wonder how Bernie is enjoying his fabulous half a million dollar home by the lake that he bought after selling out.....er...um.....endorsing Hillary.

    Socialist my arse
    we talked about this. we proved you are ignorant or a liar on that subject. why do you have to lie again about that house?
  11. Hmmm . . .
    Joined
    19 Jan '04
    Moves
    22131
    19 Sep '16 23:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I'd vote for Melania Trump, I hope she runs next time!
    I’ll take that as a clue about how seriously you really want to be taken in your comments about this election—and measure my responses accordingly.
  12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80056
    20 Sep '16 00:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am, Hillary you know will kill you, no one knows whether Donald will. Its the two bottle of poison scenario, one that might kill you and one that you know definitely will.
    While I agree that neo-conservatism is a problem, which is the risk with Clinton, the greater risk is Trump. If the US pulls out of NATO then the Schlieffen plan becomes viable for Russia. In that the primary objective is to knock out the Western allies before invading Eastern Europe. This makes nuclear war more likely. Donald Trump is a threat to world peace.
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    20 Sep '16 00:12
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    While I agree that neo-conservatism is a problem, which is the risk with Clinton, the greater risk is Trump. If the US pulls out of NATO then the Schlieffen plan becomes viable for Russia. In that the primary objective is to knock out the Western allies before invading Eastern Europe. This makes nuclear war more likely. Donald Trump is a threat to world peace.
    Whether the US is out of NATO or not, the Russians aren't going to attack Western Europe.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223271
    20 Sep '16 00:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I'd vote for Melania Trump, I hope she runs next time!
    She can't run for president.
  15. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80056
    20 Sep '16 00:27
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Whether the US is out of NATO or not, the Russians aren't going to attack Western Europe.
    Which is undoubtably why they regularly send "training missions" into our airspace. It's not a matter of likely, it's a matter of possible. This is a nuclear threat and nuclear threats are not something to rely on goodwill for. Trump is more of a threat to world peace than Clinton.
Back to Top