Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Jan '16 13:39
    http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/10/bernie-sanders-supporters-donations-debate

    And now they want to run the country.

    Hilarious.
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    17 Jan '16 13:581 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/10/bernie-sanders-supporters-donations-debate

    And now they want to run the country.

    Hilarious.
    Yes only the billionaires should run the country.

    Your link is old and doesn't reflect the fact that more people have donated to the Sanders campaign than ever donated to an American political campaign before; 2.3 million as of 3 weeks ago.http://time.com/4157904/bernie-sanders-fundraising-donations-record/

    Apparently Sanders supporters are so "broke" they could only come up with $3 million dollars in funds for the campaign from last Tuesday to yesterday.http://news.yahoo.com/sanders-says-supports-repealing-gun-manufacture-immunity-025642023--election.html
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Jan '16 14:21
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Yes only the billionaires should run the country.

    Your link is old and doesn't reflect the fact that more people have donated to the Sanders campaign than ever donated to an American political campaign before; 2.3 million as of 3 weeks ago.http://time.com/4157904/bernie-sanders-fundraising-donations-record/

    Apparently Sanders supporters are so "br ...[text shortened]... news.yahoo.com/sanders-says-supports-repealing-gun-manufacture-immunity-025642023--election.html
    Wouldn't it be nice if the only people who voted for a politician would be subject to their decrees?

    It would be nice to see how they fare trying to pay for such things as free health care and education etc., while the rest of the country laughs at them from afar.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    17 Jan '16 17:27
    Originally posted by whodey
    Wouldn't it be nice if the only people who voted for a politician would be subject to their decrees?

    It would be nice to see how they fare trying to pay for such things as free health care and education etc., while the rest of the country laughs at them from afar.
    "...rest of the country..."

    Rest of the country?

    It wouldn't be a country.

    You have now officially left the building.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    17 Jan '16 17:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/10/bernie-sanders-supporters-donations-debate

    And now they want to run the country.

    Hilarious.
    Not true. Just because Bernie's supporters are not big corporations, does not mean they are all "broke" ...and what's wrong with the working class electing someone who represents their interests, rather than Wall St. running the country??
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    17 Jan '16 20:11
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Yes only the billionaires should run the country.

    Your link is old and doesn't reflect the fact that more people have donated to the Sanders campaign than ever donated to an American political campaign before; 2.3 million as of 3 weeks ago.http://time.com/4157904/bernie-sanders-fundraising-donations-record/

    Apparently Sanders supporters are so "br ...[text shortened]... news.yahoo.com/sanders-says-supports-repealing-gun-manufacture-immunity-025642023--election.html
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

    Millionaire Donald Trump for President ! HOOAH !
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    17 Jan '16 20:222 edits
    Originally posted by JS357
    "...rest of the country..."

    Rest of the country?

    It wouldn't be a country.

    You have now officially left the building.
    Folks in MA voted for a health care program. Why can't the other states?

    And no, it was not the end of the country

    In fact, MA voted for Scott Brown to stop Obamacare. They were happy with what they had.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    17 Jan '16 20:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    Folks in MA voted for a health care program. Why can't the other states?

    And no, it was not the end of the country

    In fact, MA voted for Scott Brown to stop Obamacare. They were happy with what they had.
    There could have been fifty choices if the Federal government bureaucrats had stayed out of it.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    17 Jan '16 21:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

    Millionaire Donald Trump for President ! HOOAH !
    Why don't you push for Gates to be pres? He is worth ten times your assswipe buddy.
    His FOUNDATION is worth three times the net of your buddy. That is just his pocket change.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    17 Jan '16 23:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why don't you push for Gates to be pres? He is worth ten times your assswipe buddy.
    His FOUNDATION is worth three times the net of your buddy. That is just his pocket change.
    Gates is Democrat. I am a registered Republican. Trump is running as a Republican, at least this time. 😏
  11. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    18 Jan '16 01:401 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Folks in MA voted for a health care program. Why can't the other states?

    And no, it was not the end of the country

    In fact, MA voted for Scott Brown to stop Obamacare. They were happy with what they had.
    They were sooooooooooooooo happy with Scott Brown that he was easily defeated in his re-election bid by Elizabeth Warren.
  12. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56284
    18 Jan '16 05:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/10/bernie-sanders-supporters-donations-debate

    And now they want to run the country.

    Hilarious.
    You do realize that what you're saying is as democratic as the European Feudal system back in 1420, don't you?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    18 Jan '16 06:211 edit
    Bernie Sanders said, "Donald Trump believes that Climate Change is a hoax invented by the Chinese"

    Trump has responded in kind, calling Sanders a “wacko” among other things.
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    18 Jan '16 10:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Bernie Sanders said, "Donald Trump believes that Climate Change is a hoax invented by the Chinese"

    Trump has responded in kind, calling Sanders a “wacko” among other things.
    Donald J. Trump

    @realDonaldTrump

    The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
    2:15 PM - 6 Nov 2012

    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/sanders-trump-climate-change-hoax-chinese

    Who's the "wacko"?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    13029
    18 Jan '16 17:282 edits
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Donald J. Trump

    @realDonaldTrump

    The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
    2:15 PM - 6 Nov 2012

    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/sanders-trump-climate-change-hoax-chinese

    Who's the "wacko"?
    Well, global warming was a hoax. I first heard about from Al Gore. Who actually created the hoax may never be known.

    YouTube
Back to Top