1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    12 Oct '13 21:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    But I Obamacare is the biggest scam of them all. 😛
    To the contrary, the ACA will be a big efficiency improvement in American health care. Sure, there will be kinks and improvements, and will smooth out within a couple of years.

The ACA will be with us for generations, and become a part of the American fabric, like social security. Nothing the Tea Party filth can do about it.

The US government could be shutdown for years, and go through multiple defaults, and the ACA will remain and be funded. Again, nothing the Tea Party ideologues can do about it. The Tea Party radicals will never get the votes needed in both houses of Congress to repeal the ACA.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '13 02:57
    Originally posted by moon1969
    To the contrary, the ACA will be a big efficiency improvement in American health care. Sure, there will be kinks and improvements, and will smooth out within a couple of years.

The ACA will be with us for generations, and become a part of the American fabric, like social security. Nothing the Tea Party filth can do about it.

The US government co ...[text shortened]... Tea Party radicals will never get the votes needed in both houses of Congress to repeal the ACA.
    You know you're right.

I was confused at first because I could not access the government web sight because it kept crashing, so I called the Obama hotline 1-800-Fuc-YOU and hot all the information about it.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 16:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    You know you're right.

I was confused at first because I could not access the government web sight because it kept crashing, so I called the Obama hotline 1-800-Fuc-YOU and hot all the information about it.
    It's becoming apparent that the United States of America is coming under the Divine Cycles of National Discipline.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree