No. Competence is sexy.
    Which probably explains why Melania slept in a separate bedroom. 😛
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '21 19:56
    @phil-a-dork said
    CNN asked Trump softball questions?
    That's news to me. I always saw them asking tough questions.
    We are talking about CNN interviewing Biden right? That was Anderson Cooper no?

Will Biden agree to be interviewed by Fox? Ha fat chance.
    At least Trump fought reporters from all networks.
    yes, even CNN asked him softball questions and whenever they stepped over the line and attempted to even play at journalism, trump shut them down like the child he is and they took it without complaint like the bad journalists they are because they didn't want to lose access.

Biden and Psaki are so much more competent when talking to the media than Trump and his numerous lying stooges that it boggles the mind.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Feb '21 20:37
    @phil-a-dork said
    You think Biden is sexy? 🤮
    At a podium he speaks and screeches EXACTLY like Barney Fife on Mayberry. He yells, for God sakes. Admit it!!!
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Feb '21 20:41
    @mghrn55 said
    No. Competence is sexy.
    Which probably explains why Melania slept in a separate bedroom. 😛
    Did Kamala sleep her wsy to the top?? LA mayor Willie Brown? Fornicating. He being legally married to another woman?

Yall dwell on the most peculiar inane subjects. She is your VP. And President in about 18 months
  5. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    17 Feb '21 20:51
    Like Obama with a wig on.

If she does take Biden's job it will ruin the accomplishment of the first female president.
    The first female president should win an election and not be put there because old Joe is demented.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Feb '21 22:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    Did Kamala sleep her wsy to the top?? LA mayor Willie Brown? Fornicating. He being legally married to another woman?

Yall dwell on the most peculiar inane subjects. She is your VP. And President in about 18 months
    Fornicating ?? 😆😆😆😆
    Now there's a term from the 1950's !!
    Is that a term similar to "recreational sex" ?? That was a phrase you coined a while back !!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree