All right here in his own words:
    YouTube
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 18:34
    Biden: "It is in our self interest that China continues to prosper"

No, Beijing Joe, it is in *your* self interest that China prospers of our backs. ka-CHING!
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 19:19
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Biden: "It is in our self interest that China continues to prosper"

No, Beijing Joe, it is in *your* self interest that China prospers of our backs. ka-CHING!
    Didn't Clueless Joe claim in the last debate that no one was tougher on China than him?
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 20:32
    @dood111 said
    Didn't Clueless Joe claim in the last debate that no one was tougher on China than him?
    I'd love to see what stocks him and Jill own. Hmmm...
  5. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 23:01
    @Dood111 China's population is huge. The idea is that as their middle class grows, there is the potential for us to sell them products manufactured in the U.S. This is why the dwindling middle class in the U.S. is a real problem for our economy. Giving rich people a tax break is stupid. They do not spend the money. They save the money which does not help the economy grow. Economies grow when there are people with money to spend on goods.
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 23:30

Removed by poster

7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    26 Oct '20 23:43
    @phranny said
    @Dood111 China's population is huge. The idea is that as their middle class grows, there is the potential for us to sell them products manufactured in the U.S. This is why the dwindling middle class in the U.S. is a real problem for our economy. Giving rich people a tax break is stupid. They do not spend the money. They save the money which does not help the economy grow. Economies grow when there are people with money to spend on goods.
    China has always been extremely resistant to importing anything. That's why the Brits got them hooked on Opium - China refused to buy anything from anybody.

YouTube : EH 1st Opium War
    YouTube : CC Imperialism
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 00:02
    @dood111 removed their quoted post
    They were buying a lot of food from us I think.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 01:01
    @Dood111
    Hi Whodey, I see you are back polluting RHP again.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 03:213 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 03:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Adopting foreign tech is not the same as importing foreign goods.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 03:30

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 11:00
    @Duchess64
    So no Chinese purchase of boomerangs or didgeridoo's or kangaroo's.
    The Chinese just didn't know what they were missing, eh🙂
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 18:143 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The USA is technologically more advanced than other civilizations but we import things because that's how the economy works - it's not efficient to make everything. But China has the arrogance you display - "we need NOTHING we have EVERYTHING" which eventually leads to worldwide economic disaster once foreign countries get tired of endlessly sending their money to China and never seeing it again. This phenomenon led to the Opium Wars and China's century of humiliation because foreign nations got tired of China's arrogance and greed.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/China_imperialism_cartoon.jpg

(Images represent Chinese government in the long fingernailed Mandarin at the top, and then the foreigners dividing up China from left to right - UK, Germany, Russia, France, Japan)

China's habit of stealing technology and then doing the manufacturing of the items in China instead of paying for imports exacerbates the problem.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    28 Oct '20 18:172 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Duchess64
    So no Chinese purchase of boomerangs or didgeridoo's or kangaroo's.
    The Chinese just didn't know what they were missing, eh🙂
    If they wanted those things they'd make them themselves because China does not buy manufactured goods from foreigners except in small amounts to reverse engineer.

https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2016/08/22/calls-crackdown-knockoff-aboriginal-souvenirs-made-china-and-bali

‘Aboriginal-style’ craft goods produced in countries like China and Indonesia are ubiquitous in Australia’s souvenir shops. Indigenous artists have complained that these knockoffs damage their livelihoods, and demonstrate a lack of respect for the cultural traditions that inspire them.

“If it’s made in China, I’m not interested,” Dale Tilbrook tells NITV News.

Ms Tilbrook, a Wardandi woman who has run her gallery in Swan River, WA for 17 years, refuses to stock Aboriginal-style goods made overseas.

“It really just pains me to see a boomerang or a didgeridoo . . .

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/Russia-up-in-arms-over-Chinese-theft-of-military-technology

Russia adopted several measures to stop the practice. For example, it insisted that China purchase arms in bulk instead of buying just a few samples -- a sign that the arms were likely to be reverse engineered. Russia also pressed for assurances against theft in its contracts, and even tried to obtain royalties from Chinese copies of Russian arms.

But Kozyulin admitted that the measures were far from effective. "We tried combating this problem in a variety of ways, but without much success," he said.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree