1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 18:20
    @shavixmir
    The US should not jump into international causes like that until they get their *own* civil rights and their *own* impoverished people taken care of.
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 18:24
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir
    The US should not jump into international causes like that until they get their *own* civil rights and their *own* impoverished people taken care of.
    Biden's fine with making deals and appeasing foreign countries as long as he can line his pockets through his drug addled son Hunter.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 18:29
    @Dood111
    Whatever Hunter makes pales in comparison to the MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS Trump and his family raked in as a result of the Trump presidency.

It is my sincere wish they ALL go to prison for the crimes that will be proven about the whole lot of them.
    For instance, Ivanka was in charge of the inauguration some 50 or more MILLION disappeared and there are fed and state investigations about that. Just as ONE corruption issue.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 18:29
    'People die at home': Tigray medical services struggle after turmoil of war

NAIROBI (Reuters) - A diabetic mother died as her daughter searched the capital of Ethiopia’s northern Tigray region for insulin. Women gave birth unattended in the dark because their hospital had no electricity or staff at night.

and...

Some hospitals are barely functioning, with no water, electricity or food, they said. Most were looted of medicines; staff members fled.

“The health system in Tigray is reportedly nearly collapsing,” the United Nation’s Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) said in a Feb. 4 report.

An assessment carried out this month by international aid agencies found that out of Tigray’s 40 hospitals, only 11 were fully functional. Fourteen were not working at all, nine were partly functioning and six were not assessed, the report said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ethiopia-conflict-health/people-die-at-home-tigray-medical-services-struggle-after-turmoil-of-war-idUSKBN2A80JZ
    -----------------------

This is only the tip of the iceberg in Tigray.
    The slaughtering of ethnic minorities, the looting, destroying homes, arson, rape, killing of locals, 950,000 uprooted, and more.

No word in American MSM. nothing. Not that I can ever change that but,,, BUT..... Americans are now lead to believe that helping human rights abroad means ensuring that Felicia and its friends can have all new sequence-studded outfits for the Queen's ball?

Jeeeeezus.,

How sad is this America. 😢
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 18:32
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So the US is the one starting all this? It's OUR fault? Why don't you wail about the abuses of power in Russia right now, where the opposition leader is in jail and hundreds of thousands are protesting in Russia as we speak.

After all, Putin was Trump's mentor, don't forget that.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 19:20
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So the US is the one starting all this? It's OUR fault? Why don't you wail about the abuses of power in Russia right now, where the opposition leader is in jail and hundreds of thousands are protesting in Russia as we speak.

After all, Putin was Trump's mentor, don't forget that.
    I never said it was our fault, I did, however, imply it was our responsibility to aid these people.

Now, is the lack of trans rights or gay rights in Saudi Arabia or Hungary *our* fault??

You see how silly your argument is?
  7. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 21:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Dood111
    Whatever Hunter makes pales in comparison to the MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS Trump and his family raked in as a result of the Trump presidency.
    What millions would those be?
    Trump donated his salary to charity and his net worth is half what it was before he became president?
    And none of his kids got rich from the Ukraine and China like Hunter Biden and his dad did.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 23:011 edit
    @dood111 said
    What millions would those be?
    Trump donated his salary to charity and his net worth is half what it was before he became president?
    And none of his kids got rich from the Ukraine and China like Hunter Biden and his dad did.
    Did you see the paper work on the salary Trump allegedly gave to charity. He has spent his business life lying about how much he made and what he gave to charity. Probably why he has been bankrupt many times! Are you positive that Hunter and Joe got rich from the Ukraine and China, or just rumors you've heard, from Trump a very reliable source in your opinion?

-VR
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 17:27
    @very-rusty said
    Did you see the paper work on the salary Trump allegedly gave to charity. He has spent his business life lying about how much he made and what he gave to charity. Probably why he has been bankrupt many times! Are you positive that Hunter and Joe got rich from the Ukraine and China, or just rumors you've heard, from Trump a very reliable source in your opinion?

-VR
    It sounds like all you are doing is bytching.
    VR: "He has spent his business life lying about how much he made and what he gave to charity. "
    -----

I see. Well, it is not against the law to lie in this case, as best I know.

It is, however, very much against the law for the son of the Vice President of the US to take kickback money from US aid to Ukraine and duck it in some off shore account somewhere.
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 18:421 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    -----I see. Well, it is not against the law to lie in this case, as best I know.
    It is, however, very much against the law for the son of the Vice President of the US to take kickback money from US aid to Ukraine and duck it in some off shore account somewhere.
    THANK YOU!
    When it all finally gets out, Biden MUST be impeached for his crimes as Vice President, just like Vice President Spiro Agnew had to leave office for the crimes he committed as Governor of Maryland.
    I bet a lot of people here don't even know who Spiro Agnew was.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 19:501 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    It sounds like all you are doing is bytching.
    VR: "He has spent his business life lying about how much he made and what he gave to charity. "
    -----

I see. Well, it is not against the law to lie in this case, as best I know.

Where is the evidence that money was ever taken Earl?

Why have Republicans not taken them up on it? Do you want to know why? NO EVIDENCE!!!

-VR
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 23:02
    @dood111 said
    THANK YOU!
    When it all finally gets out, Biden MUST be impeached for his crimes as Vice President, just like Vice President Spiro Agnew had to leave office for the crimes he committed as Governor of Maryland.
    I bet a lot of people here don't even know who Spiro Agnew was.
    Oh, sure, I remember Agnew.

As I got older in life and became cynical of pols in Washington, and I got the sinking feeling that Agnew was a sap, that's all. They all knew Nixon was going down and they did not want Agnew as the POTUS. So they trumped up charges against him OR revealed the real charges that they let him pass on all along, replaced him with Gerry Ford, and all was set for Nixon to step down.

I can't prove it, of course, but that is what I believe.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 23:05
    @very-rusty said
    Where is the evidence that money was ever taken Earl?

Why have Republicans not taken them up on it? Do you want to know why? NO EVIDENCE!!!

-VR
    If there is no evidence, the dems should never fear an investigation, now, should they.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree