2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Nov '18 08:111 edit
    @whodey said
    [youtube]_aevtHHULag[/youtube]
    I dare any Dims to watch this.
    I know none of them will.
    I’m sure you posting an unexplained youtube in here, calling your forum opponents “dim” and your exemplary posting record will have them flocking to it.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Nov '18 08:33
    @divegeester - Consider those wise words written long ago about those such as him.

“He who knows not,
    and knows not that he knows not,
    is a fool; shun him.

- Persian apothegm, Sanskrit Saying
  4. Standard memberXYYZ
    The 'Fett'
    Phx
    Moves
    28 Nov '18 08:55
    @whodey said

CLICKBAIT!!!
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    28 Nov '18 10:39
    @whodey said

Thanks for the PSA whodey. Its interesting to know how far Trump's base will go to create their own reality. In fact they are so free of any conventional wisdom, it might be appropriate to say that Trump surrounds himself with a bunch of free-basers....
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 14:20
    @kmax87
    Trump surrounds himself with incompetent people BECAUSE he can think of himself as a stable genius, making SURE he will be smarter than his employees.
    That has followed him into the WH where he, if you remember, famously said during the campaign, 'I will hire only the BEST'. NOPE, what he actually surrounded himself with starting with Cohen was sycophants who will do his bidding, like that living joke Whitaker, who now is clearly in trouble because he could not stop the Mueller indictments now coming down, right now on Cohen but that is just for openers.
    Trump already has called Cohen 'weak', which begs the question why would this self styled 'stable genius' have hired someone so incompetent and all the rest of his sycophants? Jeff Sessions did the right thing to recuse himself and that INFURIATED tRUMP and had to go and be replaced by a REAL sycophant who now is not doing the job Trump hired him for, shaft the Mueller probe. Doesn't look like Whitaker will last long in that job and I hope the Senate comes to their senses and passes a resolution protecting Mueller which McConnell has so far rejected since his nose is firmly up Trump's ASS.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 14:23
    @sonhouse said
    @kmax87
    Trump surrounds himself with incompetent people BECAUSE he can think of himself as a stable genius, making SURE he will be smarter than his employees.
    That has followed him into the WH where he, if you remember, famously said during the campaign, 'I will hire only the BEST'. NOPE, what he actually surrounded himself with starting with Cohen was sycophants who will ...[text shortened]... tion protecting Mueller which McConnell has so far rejected since his nose is firmly up Trump's ASS.
    But Trump is a genius.

After all, he knows how to use e-mail.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Nov '18 14:252 edits
    @whodey
    And even more, knows how to use his cell phone so the Chinese, the Russians, the Syrians, the Iranians, all know just what he talks about since he refuses to use the government issued cells that are more secure than the open like his personal cell phone is. But of course he is a stable genius, didn't you know? He should be out in the stable with the rest of the horse flesh of republicans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree