1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '12 04:39
    But if you're Mitt Romney, you get a pass.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/02/gopers-only-enraged-by-birth-control-rule-when-obamas-pushing-it.php?ref=fpblg
  2. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    17 Feb '12 05:42
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    But if you're Mitt Romney, you get a pass.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/02/gopers-only-enraged-by-birth-control-rule-when-obamas-pushing-it.php?ref=fpblg
    Oh if only they were stupid enough to run with the anti-birth control platform during the general. Unfortunately I doubt it.
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    17 Feb '12 07:46
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Oh if only they were stupid enough to run with the anti-birth control platform during the general. Unfortunately I doubt it.
    I know that it what I am hoping. May help Santorum with the radical right and evangelicals in the primary, but would hurt the Republican candidate with independents and swing voters in the general election, and even help to supress turnout amongst moderate Republicans.
  4. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '12 20:43
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Some of them are that clueless, but Romney or even Santorum will probably get a leash on them.
  5. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '12 03:21
    Originally posted by moon1969
    I know that it what I am hoping. May help Santorum with the radical right and evangelicals in the primary, but would hurt the Republican candidate with independents and swing voters in the general election, and even help to supress turnout amongst moderate Republicans.
    Santorum has won my vote! I urge you to vote for him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree