Brazile fired!

Brazile fired!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
31 Oct 16
2 edits

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-cuts-ties-with-donna-brazile-after-hacked-emails-suggest-she-gave-clinton-campaign-debate-questions-183855590.html

That's right, because of the Russian led Wiki Leaks Donna Brazile with CNN was fired after it was revealed that she provided Hillary with all the debate questions prior to the debate.

What a sham! She is a fine reporter and obviously the Russians were out to get Donna as well. I'm sure now that FBI Director Comey is now obviously working for the Russians too, this may lead to her arrest.

One more unemployed thanks to Donald Trump and Putin! 😠

w

Moves
31 Oct 16
1 edit

I say that the GOP are all a bunch of cry babies.

Waaa! Wall Street likes Hillary.

Waaa! The media likes Hillary.

Waaa! The election is rigged.

Waaa! Voters hate Hillary.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Oct 16

Originally posted by whodey
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-cuts-ties-with-donna-brazile-after-hacked-emails-suggest-she-gave-clinton-campaign-debate-questions-183855590.html

That's right, because of the Russian led Wiki Leaks Donna Brazile with CNN was fired after it was revealed that she provided Hillary with all the debate questions prior to the debate.

What a sham! She is a fi ...[text shortened]... too, this may lead to her arrest.

:'(

What is the count of those who have stepped down or been fired from their dealings with Clinton. I'm loosing count!

w

Moves
31 Oct 16

Originally posted by joe shmo

What is the count of those who have stepped down or been fired from their dealings with Clinton. I'm loosing count!
If you just lose your job you are actually doing pretty well.

I would hate to see her commit suicide now.

Cape Town

Moves
31 Oct 16

Originally posted by joe shmo

Nothing close to those fired on TV by Donald Trump.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Nov 16

Originally posted by twhitehead
Wait a tic.

You're going to chime, but you're not going say squat about Brazile resigning--- TWO WEEKS AGO--- because she gave Clinton questions to the debate?
Nothing about the timing of that announcement two weeks later?
Nothing about Clinton actually using the questions which she was given?

Where's your moral outrage?
Did it blow a fuse?

w

Moves
01 Nov 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Wait a tic.

You're going to chime, but you're not going say squat about Brazile resigning--- TWO WEEKS AGO--- because she gave Clinton questions to the debate?
Nothing about the timing of that announcement two weeks later?
Nothing about Clinton actually using the questions which she was given?

Where's your moral outrage?
Did it blow a fuse?
You do realize that you used the word "moral" and twinthead in the same sentence, right?

All that matters to people like him is power. Their morality is fascism.

I guess with Brazile being fired and the head of the DNC resigning, we now know that all of these Wiki Leaks are true.

After 8 year os Hillary, I envision an America where people no longer are fired or resign for this sort of behavior.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Nov 16

You do realize that you used the word "moral" and twinthead in the same sentence, right?

All that matters to people like him is power. Their morality is fascism.

I guess with Brazile being fired and the head of the DNC resigning, we now know that all of these Wiki Leaks are true.

After 8 year os Hillary, I envision an America where people no longer are fired or resign for this sort of behavior.
So if the republican asssholes win out and impeach Hillary after she is elected, guess what?

You still have to put up with another cursed democrate as president. Tim Kaine. So there will still be a democrat president, and that will come back to bite you in the ass, republicans.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
01 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
So if the republican asssholes win out and impeach Hillary after she is elected, guess what?

You still have to put up with another cursed democrate as president. Tim Kaine. So there will still be a democrat president, and that will come back to bite you in the ass, republicans.
There's a reason more and more people have shifted away from the traditional two party system: they're tired of business as usual in the corrupt Capitol.
Over the last fifty years it has made little to no difference which of the two parties has been in the White House, as they've all been varying shades of crooked--- from JFK forward.

Some herein are aghast at the vitriol garnered by Clinton and (wrongly) assume it's because of her gender or perhaps her political affiliation--- as though, with a different gender or party, those against her would be on board.
The fact is, there are many far more qualified women who would be capable of leading the country--- of either affiliation.
The problem so many people have with Clinton is a direct reflection of nothing more mysterious than her degenerate character and horrible decision making.
When a business would fail as a result of similar decisions she has repeatedly made, how on earth would anyone think of putting her in charge of anything?

The complaints against Trump might hold some water, but he clearly has been more than successful in the business world.
Is he a sterling example of integrity?
Clearly not, but who else has stepped up?
And in comparison to the crooks who've been in charge, he doesn't look near as bad.

She won't make it to the election, so there's no need to impeach.
Most people don't want business as usual: they want the government to work for them.

Z

Moves
01 Nov 16

Originally posted by twhitehead
those got off easy. the real tragedy is being hired by donald trump.

w

Moves
02 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse

I'm fine with that. That would be a glorious event because it would show that abject, open, in your face corruption will not be permitted.

Bring it on!

Every hour of every waking day should be spent bringing her to justice.

jb

Moves
02 Nov 16

What a sham! She is a fi ...[text shortened]... too, this may lead to her arrest.

If the FBI was doing their job there would be a few more. LOL