1. Germany
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:09
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    It's a problem that goes beyond party. On this particular occasion, it happens to be Democrats that are awful, corrupt, and terrible. But there's a philosophy that is insidious and destructive. We simply do not need activists in government. We really do not need naïve people like Obama and his minions who engage in absurd and doomed-to-fail social en ...[text shortened]... inability to govern and be the president of the entire country is costing this country dear.
    I've asked you this before, but I still don't get it. Why do you need to resort to such hysterical dramaqueening when there is ample opportunity for legitimate criticism of Obama's administration? Obama would be considered a moderate conservative in most of the industrialized world. Social engineering? Demonize law-abiding citizens? Please.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    17 May '13 20:41
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I've asked you this before, but I still don't get it. Why do you need to resort to such hysterical dramaqueening when there is ample opportunity for legitimate criticism of Obama's administration? Obama would be considered a moderate conservative in most of the industrialized world. Social engineering? Demonize law-abiding citizens? Please.
    Maybe it's because they cannot offer a solution of their own?
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 May '13 00:24
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    He is a right wing extremist with left cover. The commies have been duped. He plays ball with bilderbergers.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 May '13 20:02
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    He is a right wing extremist with left cover. The commies have been duped. He plays ball with bilderbergers.
    They put him there, why would he bite the hand that feeds him.

Joe Biden? Really? Why would anyone who really wants change pick Good Ol' Joe? Right then and there everyone should have seen that Obama is nothing more than corrupt mainstream politician just like the rest of them.
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    19 May '13 21:11
    Originally posted by Eladar
    They put him there, why would he bite the hand that feeds him.

Joe Biden? Really? Why would anyone who really wants change pick Good Ol' Joe? Right then and there everyone should have seen that Obama is nothing more than corrupt mainstream politician just like the rest of them.
    Of course he is like all the rest. The rest have been builderbergers as well. Don't forget they have been playing people off against one another for decades now. The commies have their purpose as the fascists have theirs. Kinda the next step up from the Democrats and Republicans.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree