California Boycott Of Arizona.....What For?

California Boycott Of Arizona.....What For?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STS

Moves
21 Jun 10

Seems that California's laws regarding immigration are........THE SAME AS THE NEW AZ LAW.

And California's law has been on the books for 70 years.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/05/17/la-city-councilman-blasts-az-law-for-provisions-in-ca-penal-code/

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
21 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Sam The Sham
Seems that California's laws regarding immigration are........THE SAME AS THE NEW AZ LAW.

And California's law has been on the books for 70 years.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/05/17/la-city-councilman-blasts-az-law-for-provisions-in-ca-penal-code/
I see that anti-Az verbosisty as political posturing. Placating a large hispanic population.

STS

Moves
21 Jun 10

Originally posted by badmoon
I see that anti-Az verbosisty as political posturing. Placating a large hispanic population.
Like you do?

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
21 Jun 10

Why would I placate? I'm not a politician.

HG

Moves
22 Jun 10

Originally posted by badmoon
And you are right with that statement.
Should we, the USA just invade Mexico, take over the government, and clean it up?

F

Moves
22 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
Should we, the USA just invade Mexico, take over the government, and clean it up?
I think Afghanistan and Iraq have amply demonstrated that you probably couldn't do it successfully.

g

Pepperland

Moves
22 Jun 10

Originally posted by Hugh Glass
And you are right with that statement.
I really hope you were kidding when you wrote that.