1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 22:142 edits
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/hillary-clinton-presidential-bid-on-hold/

Apparently Hillary's husband has been at it again. He has been traveling with a known pedophile who have been trafficking minors on air flights. It seems Bill has been flying with him a little too often.

So what should Hillary do here? If Bill is dragged to the matt......again, assuming one of the girls saved the blue dress on her doll, should Hillary drop out altogether?

Americans laughed at the sex scandal with Bill Clinton's intern. Americans readily accept adultery as the norm these days, but what of pedophilia? Have liberals transformed America enough to embrace a pedophile as well or would Hillary have to divorce him to win?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 22:18
    I've noticed some support here for lowering the age of consent for minors, so if Bill was to prove the girls in question were say, 15 or 16 years old, would it matter to American's enough to vote for Hillary?
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 23:00
    Real men hump women.

If Bill is ironing old enough chicks, I say he is a real man
    and his wife should be prime minister.

CHEERS!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 23:05
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Real men hump women.

CHEERS!
    What is old enough?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 23:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    I've noticed some support here for lowering the age of consent for minors, so if Bill was to prove the girls in question were say, 15 or 16 years old, would it matter to American's enough to vote for Hillary?
    Hawaii is 13, well at least to get married with parent permission.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    13 Feb '15 23:19
    What is old enough?
    Depends on the jurisdiction.

Also, politically, it depends on the society from where the
    bird is from and/or where the hump takes place. French, for
    example, consider fair game when the chick's feet fully touch
    the floor when sitting for a pee.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 01:38
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Hawaii is 13, well at least to get married with parent permission.
    Maybe Bill can convince everyone he was in Hawaii, or at least on his way.
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 12:38
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Real men hump women.

CHEERS!
    Back of the Net Vince scores again
  9. Germany
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 13:14
    That's interesting. Please keep us up-to-date concerning unverified stories on gossip websites.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 13:25
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/hillary-clinton-presidential-bid-on-hold/

Apparently Hillary's husband has been at it again. He has been traveling with a known pedophile who have been trafficking minors on air flights. It seems Bill has been flying with him a little too often.

So what should Hillary do here? If Bill is dragged to the matt.. ...[text shortened]... ormed America enough to embrace a pedophile as well or would Hillary have to divorce him to win?
    the alternatives are far more scarier than Bill Clinton jetting around with under age girls, horrific as it may seem. Its a great pity that in America all the brains go into business and all the airheads in politics.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 13:301 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the alternatives are far more scarier than Bill Clinton jetting around with under age girls, horrific as it may seem. Its a great pity that in America all the brains go into business and all the airheads in politics.
    Alternatives are worse than child molesters? Wut? Do you think someone from ISIS might crucify the said children after they are molested? 😲
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 15:01
    Alternatives are worse than child molesters? Wut? Do you think someone from ISIS might crucify the said children after they are molested? 😲
    no the alternatives to Hillary are worse than said child molesters.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 15:22

So what should Hillary do here? If Bill is dragged to the matt.. ...[text shortened]... ormed America enough to embrace a pedophile as well or would Hillary have to divorce him to win?
    "Roberts has claimed that orgies were “a regular occurrence” on the island, and that she once had group sex with Epstein, Britain’s Prince Andrew, and eight other girls."

impressive.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 16:23
    I don't believe it. DSK would never miss such an event.
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 16:45
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I don't believe it. DSK would never miss such an event.
    prince Charles is a proper knob as are his blithering idiot children.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree