1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '16 03:47
    What if she did this and it really did turn out that the count had been manipulated?

I don't think she'll do it. Obama has asked her not to challenge the election in order to guarantee a smooth transition of power. But people are talking!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Nov '16 04:32
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    What if she did this and it really did turn out that the count had been manipulated?

I don't think she'll do it. Obama has asked her not to challenge the election in order to guarantee a smooth transition of power. But people are talking!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html
    Clearly you're not aware of Kris Kobach and Crosscheck and how they had removed 7.2 million minority voters from the rolls. Voters who were likely to have voted Democrat. This election was stolen right out from under Hillary Clinton right in front of the American people.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Nov '16 04:42

Makes me wonder why Obama would oppose it. It would be a dream come true for him.
    Maybe because it's a reach? Maybe it's just wishful thinking?
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    23 Nov '16 14:501 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Clearly you're not aware of Kris Kobach and Crosscheck and how they had removed 7.2 million minority voters from the rolls. Voters who were likely to have voted Democrat. This election was stolen right out from under Hillary Clinton right in front of the American people.
    Ha!

Yet another stolen election. Every time Republicans win, they stole it, right?

Democrats must be such rubes to be so easy to steal from.

Candy from a baby (in more ways than one).

:'(
  5. RSA
    Moves
    23 Nov '16 15:03
    guys accept it and ride out four years. that's democracy. Don't be sore losers. I would expect republicans to accept when democrats win and the same goes for democrats.
  6. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Nov '16 15:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The Republicans should hope you are right. It's more fun to steal an election than win it legitimately. But seriously if you want to examine Hilary Clinton's involvement with rigged elections, you can look at the Democratic primary.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '16 15:361 edit

Hillary beat Obama in terms of votes in their primary as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree