1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Apr '19 20:37
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47754189

Canada warming twice as fast as the rest of the world, report says

Canada is warming on average at a rate twice as fast as the rest of the world, a new scientific report indicates.

The federal government climate report also warns that changes are already evident in many parts of the country and are projected to intensify.

Canada's Arctic has seen the deepest impact and will continue to warm at more than double the global rate.

The report suggests that many of the effects already seen are probably irreversible.

Another hoax from China.
  2. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    02 Apr '19 21:15
    This past winter was way too cold.
    Hopefully it warms up faster and faster.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 01:40
    @vivify said

Canada is warming on average at a rate twice as fast as the rest of the world, a new scientific report indicates.

The federal government climate report also warns that changes are already evident in many parts of the country and are projec ...[text shortened]... s that many of the effects already seen are probably irreversible.

Another hoax from China.
    It's about damn time!

I'm tired of Canada kicking everyone's arse in hockey.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 12:55
    @vivify
    global warming cooling middle heat cold change
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 13:07
    @vivify said

The federal government climate report also warns that changes are already evident in many parts of the country and are projec ...[text shortened]... s that many of the effects already seen are probably irreversible.

Another hoax from China.
    The arctic always warms faster than the rest of the world. Thank you Captain Obvious. Perhaps next week you can teach the ignorant masses that global warming causes sea level rise.

Then you can continue by pretending because global warming exists that proves man is the cause. That is what the ignorant masses have been led to believe, right?

See my thread on the science forum called "sea level rise". You might learn something.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 13:18
    @metal-brain said
    The arctic always warms faster than the rest of the world. Thank you Captain Obvious. Perhaps next week you can teach the ignorant masses that global warming causes sea level rise.

Then you can continue by pretending because global warming exists that proves man is the cause. That is what the ignorant masses have been led to believe, right?

See my thread on the science forum called "sea level rise". You might learn something.
    Well the democrats say we only have 12 more years to live.

So what will you do in that time?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 13:39
    @whodey said
    Well the democrats say we only have 12 more years to live.

So what will you do in that time?
    Pick more food out of my garden. CO2 is causing plants to grow faster providing us with more food to eat. Democrats want that to stop. It is an obvious conspiracy to make them look bad. Only the left are allowed to feed the poor.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 16:131 edit
    @metal-brain said

Hmm....90 percent of the world's scientists....or you.

Decisions, decisions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree