1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    20 Jun '13 04:43
    CBS News investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson thinks she knows who hacked her computers — but she's not prepared to point any fingers just yet.

"Well, I think I know, but I, I’m just not prepared to go into that. So, we're continuing our investigation., Attkisson told Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly when he asked if she had any "suspicion" about the hackers. "There are multi-facetted, you know, looks at what to do next."

Attkisson told O'Reilly her legal counsel prevents her from going into further detail, but she assured the Fox host that the computer hacking exceeded run-of-the-mill malware.

"Well, they’re just telling us what we can say more than anything right now which is, you know, which you basically heard that there has been an intrusion of the computer. This is not phishing. This is not malware. This is not as ordinary as my old boyfriend trying to look through my files," she said.

Last week, CBS News confirmed Attkisson's computer was breached by an "unauthorized, external, unknown party" sometime last year. Neither CBS nor Attkisson have said who might be behind the hacks.

Attkisson previously hinted she might be the target of government surveillance as a result of her reporting on last September's attacks on an American consolate in Benghazi, Libya.

The Washington Post recently revealed FNC reporter James Rosen was subject to federal surveillance while investigators worked to identify his source for classified information on North Korea.

Who could be behind this ?
    Thoughts ?
    Predictions ?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '13 05:21
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    CBS News investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson thinks she knows who hacked her computers — but she's not prepared to point any fingers just yet.

"Well, I think I know, but I, I’m just not prepared to go into that. So, we're continuing our investigation., Attkisson told Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly when he asked if she had any "suspicion" abo ...[text shortened]... rmation on North Korea.

Who could be behind this ?
    Thoughts ?
    Predictions ?
    I thought that the government can do whatever it wants.

I'm sure she has mouths to feed. Why would she commit suicide and make a big stink about something she has no power over?
  3. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    20 Jun '13 05:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    I thought that the government can do whatever it wants.

I'm sure she has mouths to feed. Why would she commit suicide and make a big stink about something she has no power over?
    So, you are saying the Obama regime is behind it ?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '13 06:20
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    So, you are saying the Obama regime is behind it ?
    Obama is an empty suit. Let's just call it "the machine".
  5. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    20 Jun '13 06:25
    and so the plot thickens...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree