1. Standard membertheprotectors
    Gandalf's Hero.
    And I should say????
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 10:07
    That really ticks me of you know.
    Especially when lesser player comes with a combo that computer must have calculated out.
    That becomes clear when I for example review the games I have played I like to get better on my own merit but it impossible when some ppl her cheat.
    I like to go throw a game with computer as much as you all but using it to bolster the rating is wrong.
    I use it to but I always with out exemption use when I have finished the game win or lose. I like analysing my games. I have become a lot better player because of it but some here cheat. I can not prove it under a game but I suspect.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 15:26
    Originally posted by theprotectors
    Especially when lesser player comes with a combo that computer must have calculated out.
    That becomes clear when I for example review the games I have played I like to get better on my own merit but it impossible when some ppl her cheat.
    I like to go throw a game with computer as much as you all but using it to bol ...[text shortened]... better player because of it but some here cheat. I can not prove it under a game but I suspect.
    actually can you give an example of a combination that you suspect has been thrown out by an alleged cheat? please no games in progress!
  3. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 23:353 edits
    Originally posted by theprotectors

Is it that far out of the realm of possibility that your opponents may have seen something you didn't?
    Don't always go of rating i'm rated at 1198 and beat a 1542 in 4 moves last week, i saw something he didn't.(or he was drunk)
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 23:49
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/fairplay/createticket.php

Raise a ‘Fair Play’ Ticket
    If you believe your opponent has breached the site Terms of Service 3(b) then please raise a ‘Fair Play’ ticket below. Only 1 ticket can be created every 24 hours.

For all other issues, such as cases of harassment, use site feedback.

Please note : You will not receive a response to this ticket.

Opponent name
    <enter>

It is important to provide as much evidence as possible, and a detailed explantion of why you believe your opponent has not played fairly.
    Details
    <enter>
  5. Standard membertheprotectors
    Gandalf's Hero.
    And I should say????
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 16:34
    Good Idea but I only suspect, I have no proof.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree