Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 24 Jul '10 21:51
    Chichimecas need to clear out from the land they have stolen .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100724/ap_on_sc/lt_mexico_ancient_woman

Ancient woman suggests diverse migration
    AP

By MARK STEVENSON, Associated Press Writer Mark Stevenson, Associated Press Writer – Fri Jul 23, 11:18 pm ET

MEXICO CITY – A scientific reconstruction of one of the oldest sets of human remains found in the Americas appears to support theories that the first people who came to the hemisphere migrated from a broader area than once thought, researchers say.

Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History on Thursday released photos of the reconstructed image of a woman who probably lived on Mexico's Caribbean coast 10,000 to 12,000 years ago. She peeks out of the picture as a short, spry-looking woman with slightly graying hair.

The female is known as "La Mujer de las Palmas," or "The Woman of the Palms," after the sinkhole cave near the Caribbean resort of Tulum where her remains were found by divers and recovered in 2002.

Because rising water levels flooded the cave where she died or was laid to rest, her skeleton was about 90 percent intact. Archaeologists and physical anthropologists calculated she was between 44 and 50 years old when she died, was about 5 feet (1.52 meters) tall and weighed about 128 pounds (58 kilograms).

Experts also measured skull features and calculated the muscle and other tissue layers that once covered her face, which served as a guide for experts in paleo-anthropological modeling at the Atelier Daynes in France to complete a model of the woman.

The model shows a stocky woman and clad in a simple knee-length woven tunic. She had a broad face, prominent cheeks, thin lips, and little trace of the epicanthic eye-folds that characterize many modern Asian populations.

"Her body structure, skin and eyes are similar to the population of Southeast Asia," the institute said in a statement.

2. 24 Jul '10 21:52
    it belongs to the Vietnamese!
  3. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    24 Jul '10 22:06
    The model shows a stocky woman and clad in a simple knee-length woven tunic. She had a broad face, prominent cheeks, thin lips, and little trace of the epicanthic eye-folds that characterize many modern Asian populations.

Have you ever seen a "migrant worker"? That's what they look like.
  4. 24 Jul '10 22:08
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    it belongs to the Vietnamese!
    Wait a second! Are you saying Mexicans are not indegenious to Mexico and that they "STOLE" that land from somebody else?!
  5. 24 Jul '10 22:10
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

Have you ever seen a "migrant worker"? That's what they look like.
    They look Vietnamese asshat?
  6. 24 Jul '10 22:15
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Wait a second! Are you saying Mexicans are not indegenious to Mexico and that they "STOLE" that land from somebody else?!
    yes!
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    24 Jul '10 22:17 / 9 edits
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    They look Vietnamese asshat?
    I wouldn't know, I don't live in Vietnam. I do know that this is what migrant workers look like, and I also know that migrant workers migrated from Asia about 15000 years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:*Spreading_homo_sapiens.jpg

(remove *)

Are Vietnamese stocky? "Migrant workers" seem much stockier to me than southeast Asians. They're more barrel chested and brawny than Vietnamese I think...not that I'm an expert on the Vietnamese.

My homie Dave - one of the toughest motherf's I know, took a bullet fighting hand to hand with a gunman who wanted to rob the "green collective" he worked at - is almost as wide as he is tall. He thinks the Japanese are the most awesome culture on the planet; he has little interest in foreign cultures except the Japanese and Bushido, and he practices what he preaches; like I said he took a bullet brawling with a gun wielding thug. He is not Japanese; he's indigenous, "migrant worker" ethnicity.

By the way - Dave and his (red haired, blue eyed) wife worked steadily through the recession. Dave has little but contempt for all those white boys living with Mom.
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    24 Jul '10 22:18
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    yes!
    Who?
  9. 25 Jul '10 00:43
    I wouldn't know, I don't live in Vietnam. I do know that this is what migrant workers look like, and I also know that migrant workers migrated from Asia about 15000 years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:*Spreading_homo_sapiens.jpg

(remove *)

Are Vietnamese stocky? "Migrant workers" seem much stockier to me than southeast Asians. They ...[text shortened]... e recession. Dave has little but contempt for all those white boys living with Mom.
    The arguments over what people are indigenous to some part of the planet are seriously a waste of time. In the history of the planet control of land has changed only by winning wars, or by mandate of those who won a war.

War would benefit nobody in the southwest, least of all the migrant workers. Mexicans ought to consider fixing their own screwed up country before attempting to overrun this one.

You know it is true. Mexico sucks if you aren't one of the wealthy protected oligarchy or a drug lord. Why would you want to escape that place and then try to make the USA like it.
  10. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    25 Jul '10 01:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The arguments over what people are indigenous to some part of the planet are seriously a waste of time. In the history of the planet control of land has changed only by winning wars, or by mandate of those who won a war.

War would benefit nobody in the southwest, least of all the migrant workers. Mexicans ought to consider fixing their own screwed up or a drug lord. Why would you want to escape that place and then try to make the USA like it.
    OK. Just as long as we're clear the USA does not officially respect the Right to Property. Let's bring it out in the open. We're just like everyone else; forcing our desires on others with the barrel of a gun.

Now, let's talk about "death taxes", shall we? Now that we've made it clear how little we respect the notion of rightful ownership and rightful inheritance.

Why you blame short, stocky morenos for the problems in Hispanic Mexico is beyond me.
  11. 25 Jul '10 02:22
    OK. Just as long as we're clear the USA does not officially respect the Right to Property.

It respects the rights that it recognizes. But making up rights that aren't recognized doesn't do anyone any good. To tell you the truth, I'm pretty upset that the US does not respect my Right not to be taxed. I also have the Right to be rich! But darn it, the US doesn't recognize it. No one recognizes it but me!!!
  12. 25 Jul '10 03:55
    Originally posted by Eladar
    [b]OK. Just as long as we're clear the USA does not officially respect the Right to Property.

It respects the rights that it recognizes. But making up rights that aren't recognized doesn't do anyone any good. To tell you the truth, I'm pretty upset that the US does not respect my Right not to be taxed. I also have the Right to be rich! But darn it, the US doesn't recognize it. No one recognizes it but me!!![/b]
    "I also have the Right to be rich!"-Eladar

Not according to no1moron.
    These clowns around here really crack me up.
  13. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    25 Jul '10 04:04
    Originally posted by Eladar
    [b]OK. Just as long as we're clear the USA does not officially respect the Right to Property.

It respects the rights that it recognizes. But making up rights that aren't recognized doesn't do anyone any good. To tell you the truth, I'm pretty upset that the US does not respect my Right not to be taxed. I also have the Right to be rich! But darn it, the US doesn't recognize it. No one recognizes it but me!!![/b]
    What kind of ignorant American are you? You really need to read up on rights.

Rights are not "made up". Murder is wrong whether or not you recognize that fact. So is theft. You have no right not to be taxed or to be rich.

Study the Constitution and the writings of John Locke. You don't know what you're talking about.

http://athousandyoung.blogspot.com/2009/11/inalienable-rights.html
  14. 25 Jul '10 04:14 / 1 edit
    What kind of ignorant American are you? You really need to read up on rights.

Rights are not "made up". Murder is wrong whether or not you recognize that fact. So is theft. You have no right not to be taxed or to be rich.

Study the Constitution and the writings of John Locke. You don't know what you're talking about.

http://athousandyoung.blogspot.com/2009/11/inalienable-rights.html
    "What kind of ignorant American are you?"ATY

A Thousand Young calling some one an ignorant American?! LMAO!!!!
  15. 25 Jul '10 04:20
    Who?
    the Vietnamese!