Moves
    01 Nov '23 13:15
    So much for bragging up China's great economic growth:
    YouTube
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 14:13
    They are basically building sand castles that are uninhabited and collapse in ten years.
    Some growth.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 14:21
    @jj-adams said
    They are basically building sand castles that are uninhabited and collapse in ten years.
    Some growth.
    I'm sure this is true. China and Russia frequently lie to their citizens and others regarding economic data.
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 14:25
    @mchill said
    I'm sure this is true. China and Russia frequently lie to their citizens and others regarding economic data.
    Yep, straight out of 1984.
    "The chocolate ration has been increased to 25 grams per week"
    Winston Smith knew it was 50 grams just the week before.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 15:08
    @JJ-Adams
    But they still have plenty of money to build up a huge military, like the 3000 acres of artificial islands used as military bases near the Philippines. The GDP is not going to change that. Nor their push to have a man on the moon by 2030 or so.
    They are much more advanced than Russia in that regard.
    Getting a rover on the back side of the moon with an orbiter to relay data back to Earth proves their technical prowess. But they still have to used cyber hacking to steal technology from around the world, not just attacking the US, UK, Germany and the like. I bet they have every detail of our biggest booster rockets down to the last IC. We can thank Trump for that, he is a traitor if there ever was one. Showing top secret docs to that Australian billionaire for instance, as just one known example.
    Sharing a doc showing how close a US sub can get to a Russian sub undetected for instance.
    If that had been you or I giving away that kind of data, how long do you think we would still be alive, much less in prison?

And that is just the tip of the iceberg. He said he could declassify TS docs by telepathy, what the hell more do we need to show he is literally a traitor to the US?
  6. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    01 Nov '23 21:44
    @sonhouse said
    @JJ-Adams
    But they still have plenty of money to build up a huge military, like the 3000 acres of artificial islands used as military bases near the Philippines. The GDP is not going to change that. Nor their push to have a man on the moon by 2030 or so.
    They are much more advanced than Russia in that regard.
    Getting a rover on the back side of the moon with an orbiter t ...[text shortened]... ify TS docs by telepathy, what the hell more do we need to show he is literally a traitor to the US?
    OMG more Trump Derangement Syndrome.
    Nobody is talking about Trump here, OK? It's not the subject under discussion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree