1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 19:01
    U.S. says no justification for 'concentration camps' in China

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The deputy White House national security adviser on Friday denounced China’s treatment of Uighur Muslims, saying there was no justification for the country maintaining “concentration camps” within its borders.
    -----------------

Does America actually have to trade with these people?

Sanctions are called for, IMO.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-pottinger/u-s-says-no-justification-for-concentration-camps-in-china-idUSKBN2781RT
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 19:05
    @earl-of-trumps said
    U.S. says no justification for 'concentration camps' in China

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The deputy White House national security adviser on Friday denounced China’s treatment of Uighur Muslims, saying there was no justification for the country maintaining “concentration camps” within its borders.
    -----------------

Does America actually have to ...[text shortened]... icle/us-usa-china-pottinger/u-s-says-no-justification-for-concentration-camps-in-china-idUSKBN2781RT
    Biden got no problem dealing with them.
    Just imagine if he becomes president.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 19:15
    @dood111 said
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-china-bank-account-hotel-deals-tax-records

The bank account is held by Trump International Hotels Management LLC and paid $188,561 in taxes in China from 2013 to 2015.

Trump is willing to pay taxes in China but not USA? Why is that?
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 19:321 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-china-bank-account-hotel-deals-tax-records

The bank account is held by Trump International Hotels Management LLC and paid $188,561 in taxes in China from 2013 to 2015.

Trump is willing to pay taxes in China but not USA? Why is that?
    Trump wasn't president then and his account in China has been inactive since 2015.
    Plus he has paid millions in taxes in the US, contrary to your claim.
    Biden took in millions from China Russia Ukraine when he was Vice President and never claimed it.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 19:40
    @dood111 said
    Of course not.

He'll just see China's Uighur people as their Negros. No problem for Bejing Joe.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 21:531 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Of course not.

He'll just see China's Uighur people as their Negros. No problem for Bejing Joe.
    "China’s internment of nearly one million Uighur Muslims is among the worst abuses of human rights in the world today. The U.S. cannot be silent — we must speak out against this oppression and relentlessly defend human rights around the world."

Joe Biden, November 18, 2019
    https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1196492012779966465?lang=en

"In an excerpt of his forthcoming book published by The Wall Street Journal, John Bolton wrote Trump discussed the detention camps built by the Chinese government for Uyghurs in western China during a dinner at the G20 last year.
    "With only interpreters present, Xi had explained to Trump why he was basically building concentration camps in Xinjiang. According to our interpreter, Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do," Bolton writes. "The National Security Council's top Asia staffer, Matthew Pottinger, told me that Trump said something very similar during his November 2017 trip to China."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/politics/trump-uyghur-human-rights-bolton-china/index.html

When Trump thought he could get a trade deal with China that would help his re-election, he had no interest in Chinese repression of a Muslim minority:

"President Donald Trump says he did not sanction Chinese officials further over the detention of Muslims in Xinjiang as he was in the "middle of a trade deal".

Mr Trump told the Axios news site that achieving a "great" deal meant he could not impose "additional sanctions"."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53138833
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 22:27
    @no1marauder

Somebody could start a thread on the Yeti in Tibet and No1Marauder would turn it into a Trump rant thread.

focking amazing.
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 22:353 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder

Somebody could start a thread on the Yeti in Tibet and No1Marauder would turn it into a Trump rant thread.

focking amazing.
    Marauder will just say the Chinese prison camps are like Civilian Conservation Corps Centers and claim they are helping the environment and the slaves are all volunteers and sing Koom-BaiAh every night while they make S'Mores and pet puppies..
    And Obama will pronounce them Civilian CORPSE camps, which will be the first time he's ever been accurate about something.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 22:49
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder

focking amazing.
    Gee, don't see you bitching at Dood for turning it into a Biden rant thread.

Hypocrite much?
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    23 Oct '20 23:06
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder

focking amazing.
    Dude you named your account after him
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 00:02
    @athousandyoung said
    Dude you named your account after him
    Nah. Not true.

I had this nick for a long time. I had it here at RHP in 2014 and someplace else even longer.

It's a take-off on "Jack of Diamonds" - type of thing.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 00:15
    @no1marauder - Gee, don't see you bitching at Dood for turning it into a Biden rant thread.

That's differnt!
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 02:57

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 03:311 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder - Gee, don't see you bitching at Dood for turning it into a Biden rant thread.

That's differnt!
    No sense stopping now:

"President Donald Trump, who declared “I don’t make money from China” in Thursday night’s presidential debate, has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. Forbes estimates that at least $5.4 million has flowed into the president’s business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in Trump Tower.

The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China signed a lease for space in 2008, years before the president took office, paying about $1.9 million in annual rent. Trump is well-aware of the deal. “I’ll show you the Industrial Bank of China,” he told three Forbes journalists touring Trump Tower in 2015. “I have the best tenants in the world in this building.”

Trump moved from the skyscraper to the White House in 2017, but he held onto ownership of the retail and office space in the building, through his 100% interest in an entity called Trump Tower Commercial LLC. That put him in an unusual position, given that government-owned entities in China hold at least 70% of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. Suddenly, a routine real estate deal became a conduit for a foreign superpower to pay the president of the United States."
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/10/23/forbes-estimates-china-paid-trump-at-least-54-million-since-he-took-office-via-mysterious-trump-tower-lease/#2e1371aced11

And since we're making a big deal out of politician's kids making money in China:

" The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes’ senior editor Dan Alexander."
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/#a66d2ea1d60f

However, unlike Hunter Biden:

"On March 29, 2017, Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of President Trump, became an official government employee, joining her husband, Jared Kushner, as an adviser to her father.

The day before that appointment, Ivanka applied for 17 new trademarks with the Chinese government."
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 07:17
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Nah. Not true.

I had this nick for a long time. I had it here at RHP in 2014 and someplace else even longer.

It's a take-off on "Jack of Diamonds" - type of thing.
    Funny how an, actually quite well found, nickname can turn into something reeking of trailers and abused women.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree