Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 12:54
    I watched several videos of the so called Syrian Chlorine gas attack and I've never seen healthier eyes. The kids had their eyes wide open and there was no redness at all.
    The people in that video looked fine other than being drenched in water. There is no evidence of a Chlorine gas attack. Nobody has confirmed it and that is why the news media has to call it a "suspected" gas attack. Furthermore, there is no international treaty banning chlorine gas. Since there is no international violation the UN has no role here.
    It seems Wesley Clark tried to warn us all and nobody listened then and nobody will listen now. After all, the corporate news media controls the narrative. You will not get to see Wesley Clark on the evening news telling you it was all planed in advance. You surely will not see Noam Chomsky on TV unless you see him on democracy now or some other alternative news source.
    It seems Americans have been duped again by ridiculous propaganda. Never underestimate how gullible people are. Americans get stuck with the bill from military weapons used and get nothing else but increased terrorism which just increases the bill. When will people wise up to the scam?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 13:16
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    I watched several videos of the so called Syrian Chlorine gas attack and I've never seen healthier eyes. The kids had their eyes wide open and there was no redness at all.
    The people in that video looked fine other than being drenched in water. There is no evidence of a Chlorine gas attack. Nobody has confirmed it and that is why the news media has to ...[text shortened]... lse but increased terrorism which just increases the bill. When will people wise up to the scam?
    What?!?

Tragic events relayed as true for the aim of specific political agendas actually faked?

Who does such things?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 13:24
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    What?!?

Tragic events relayed as true for the aim of specific political agendas actually faked?

Who does such things?
    Apparently, you two.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 14:20
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Apparently, you two.
    The gas attack was a staged event, and you want to point at people for bringing it to light?

You need some help.
    There must be someone in your physical life who you can reach out to for obviously necessary mental assistance.
    Find them.
    Go to them.
    Get your help.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 14:22
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Apparently, you two.
    Don't forget General Clark. That makes at least 3

YouTube
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 14:30
    Don't forget General Clark. That makes at least 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbbtNTLjmpA
    [We're going to war with Irag...]
    >"Why?"
    "I don't know!
    ... we don't know what to do with terrorists, but we got a good military and we can take down governments."
    >"Are we still going to war with Iraq?"
    "This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years.
    Starting with Iraq."

The ol' theater of war...

Standing room only!
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 18:36
    People... seriously for once...

This is the main point of contention facing the world today.
    This has to be objectively verified.

We all know Iraq and Afghanistan and the lies.
    But we shouldn’t forget the boy who called wolf either.

If the West attacks Assad and Russia decides to retaliate, we are all up faecal-creek without a paddle.

It is time for everyone to take a stand. And that stand has nothing to do with Assad, the West or Russia.
    It’s a stand which has to lead to de-escalation.

No matter what side you are on, the situation has to be diffused.
    It is time to compromise.

If we don’t, then we’re relying on people like Putin and Xi Jinping to maintain rationality and fold.

And Khrushchev they ain’t.
  8. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 20:07
    The people in that video looked fine other than being drenched in water. There is no evidence of a Chlorine gas attack. Nobody has confirmed it and that is why the news media has to ...[text shortened]... lse but increased terrorism which just increases the bill. When will people wise up to the scam?
    You weren't there metalbrain, so how can you know what happened?
  9. Germany
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 20:15
    There is no evidence of a Chlorine gas attack.
    How do you know that?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 21:46
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    How do you know that?
    Please tell me you guys are kidding.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 23:54
    Originally posted by @mchill
    You weren't there metalbrain, so how can you know what happened?
    How can you? The videos are fake. Eyes wide open and no red at all. People washing each other with a hose is not evidence. Only a gullible person would accept that as evidence. Watch them yourself. Where are the red eyes?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 00:051 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    How do you know that?
    If I rinsed off with a water hose would that be enough evidence for you I was gassed with chlorine?
    It is about evidence, not an assertion from warmongers. Wesley Clark warned us about a pre-planned invasion. Are you dismissing that out of bias? You really are a gullible person aren't you? If enough people say it you will believe it, right?
    Are you aware that the videos have not been confirmed to be real? The news media calls them "suspected" chemical attacks for a reason. There is no evidence even though those talking on the news networks pretend it is settled. If they talk as if it is real you believe it don't you?
    Do you live in a NATO nation? If so that might explain why you believe without evidence. You have a weakness for propaganda, even if it is very absurd propaganda.

YouTube
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 02:07
    How can you? The videos are fake. Eyes wide open and no red at all. People washing each other with a hose is not evidence. Only a gullible person would accept that as evidence. Watch them yourself. Where are the red eyes?
    Was last year's attack fake as well?

I didn't realize you were such an Assad apologist. I don't suppose you'll be happy until all the rebels are dead. Maybe he or Putin will give you guys jobs in their propaganda department.
  14. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 02:264 edits
    Originally posted by @suzianne to MetalBrain
    Was last year's attack fake as well?

I didn't realize you were such an Assad apologist. I don't suppose you'll be happy until all the rebels are dead.
    Maybe he or Putin will give you guys jobs in their propaganda department.
    Using chemical weapons to kill people is bad, but is it much worse than using some other weapons?
    Are there not many other extremely painful ways for civilians to die in a war?

(Israel has a record of dropping cluster bombs in Lebanon, killing many civilians.
    In 'Aviation Week', Israel Aircraft Industries advertised its cluster bombs as 'combat-proven' in Lebanon.)

Perhaps Suzianne should pay attention to some of the people on her 'side'.
    ISIS already has called for killing Assad, if not also Putin.
    How would Suzianne feel about having ISIS absolutely on her side?

(Reportedly, in Syria at least one Russian committed suicide rather than risk being
    captured by ISIS and tortured to death.)

Syria's civil war is largely a sectarian war. Almost everyone fighting against Assad is Sunni Muslim.
    Almost everyone fighting for Assad (an Alawite Muslim) is not Sunni Muslim. As far as I can tell,
    Christians tend to prefer Assad as a lesser evil than a potential Sunni Muslim theocracy.
    The Alawites feel that they to support Assad because they perceive it as a war for their survival.
    If Assad loses, the Alawites are afraid of genocide at the hands of the vengeful Sunnis.
    (ISIS evidently regards the Alawites as heretics.)

My point is that there are ample crimes in Syria's war, and there's no side completely with the angels.
    It's hard to make easy *consistent* moral judgments.
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 02:28
    Metal brain is just that. No need to comment.
    Freaky what's his face is beyond description.
    If they were horses they'd be put down,
    Next.