1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 02:56
    YouTube

He promises to ignore the noise surrounding 2020 candidates and urges his viewers to do the same. Anything not relating to candidate's policy, views, who they fight for, trustworthiness.

While i am a bit skeptical of msnbc, this is a good thing and i hope he (and hopefully others) follow through. No more free advertising for Trump. No more whoring for him to get ratings. Dare to dream the media finds some integrity.
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 02:58
    @zahlanzi said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k57QnQvzkg

He promises to ignore the noise surrounding 2020 candidates and urges his viewers to do the same. Anything not relating to candidate's policy, views, who they fight for, trustworthiness.

While i am a bit skeptical of msnbc, this is a good thing and i hope he (and hopefully others) follow through. No more free advertising for Trump. No more whoring for him to get ratings. Dare to dream the media finds some integrity.
    Media is to integrity as Donald Trump is to truth.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 04:311 edit
    @zahlanzi said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k57QnQvzkg

Finally it's sinking in, what I've been saying all along, it's left whingers like yourself, suzi, kaka that helped elect Trump with your hysteria. Of course you were just echoing the hysteria of the media. Trump was very straight up about what his game was, he was going to court controversy and suck up all the free media coverage, and boy-o-boy did you lot take the bait.

(Can't really include No1 amongst you lot.)
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 07:38
    @wajoma said
    Finally it's sinking in, what I've been saying all along, it's left whingers like yourself, suzi, kaka that helped elect Trump with your hysteria. Of course you were just echoing the hysteria of the media. Trump was very straight up about what his game was, he was going to court controversy and suck up all the free media coverage, and boy-o-boy did you lot take the bait.

(Can't really include No1 amongst you lot.)
    Christ, you're an idiot.

You sound like you voted for him. If you were an American, no doubt you would have. Yes, you're that stupid. The right talks a lot about freedom, but they think they are the only ones who deserve it. The ones who elected Trump are the ones as stupid as you.

The right thinks Trump is on their side, that he is doing all this for them. The truth is that Trump is doing all this for Trump, and he only segregates people into two groups: people who will do something for him, and everybody else.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 08:32
    @suzianne said
    Christ, you're an idiot.

You sound like you voted for him. If you were an American, no doubt you would have. Yes, you're that stupid. The right talks a lot about freedom, but they think they are the only ones who deserve it. The ones who elected Trump are the ones as stupid as you.

The right thinks Trump is on their side, that he is doing all this for them. The tr ...[text shortened]... he only segregates people into two groups: people who will do something for him, and everybody else.
    Suzi, I am a Libertarian neither of the two main parties come close.

But keep up your rantings I have to assume you're actually some kind of double agent working to get him elected again.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 13:31
    @caissad4 said
    Media is to integrity as Donald Trump is to truth.
    Yes, it's a bit much to hope for just from one anchor's promise, an anchor that has been doing corporate journalism until now.

I dare to hope that he will keep his promise and that others will follow suit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree