Civil War?

Civil War?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
12 Feb 13
1 edit

http://www.redstate.com/2013/02/09/fbi-matthew-aaron-llaneza-san-francisco/

A man by the name of Matthew Llaneza apparently wanted to blow up a bank in San Francisco. To do so, he met with a man whom he thought was part of the Taliban but who was really an FBI agent. The reason? He wanted to try and frame right winged militias as the culprits, thus ushering in a civil war of sorts between gun owning right winged militias and the government.

Has anyone seen this in the press? Strange, I have not. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Zellulรคrer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
12 Feb 13

Please have an accident.

Moves
12 Feb 13

Originally posted by whodey

A man by the name of Matthew Llaneza apparently wanted to blow up a bank in San Francisco. To do so, he met with a man whom he thought was part of the Taliban but who was really an FBI agent. The reason? He wanted to try and frame right winged militias as the culprits, thus ushe ...[text shortened]... ged militias and the government.

I heard it on my local news here in N. California.

Also:

"According to the affidavit filed in support of the criminal complaint, on November 30, 2012, Llaneza met with a man who led him to believe he was connected with the Taliban and the mujahidin in Afghanistan. In reality, this man was an undercover FBI agent. At this initial meeting, Llaneza proposed conducting a car-bomb attack against a bank in the San Francisco Bay Area. He proposed structuring the attack to make it appear that the responsible party was an umbrella organization for a loose collection of anti-government militias and their sympathizers. Llaneza’s stated goal was to trigger a governmental crackdown, which he expected would trigger a right-wing counter-response against the government followed by, he hoped, civil war.

The complaint further alleges that Llaneza subsequently selected the Bank of America branch at 303 Hegenberger Road in Oakland as the target for the attack. Llaneza ultimately specified a spot next to a support column of the bank building as a good location for the bomb, expressed a desire for the bomb to bring down the entire bank building, and offered to drive the car bomb to the bank at the time of the attack.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/terrorism/2013/02/12/[WORD TOO LONG]
"

w

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Please have an accident.
Oh dear, another angry lib trying to pick a fight.

P

Moves
13 Feb 13

Oh dear, another angry lib trying to pick a fight.
He just wanted you to poop your pants...

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
13 Feb 13

A man by the name of Matthew Llaneza apparently wanted to blow up a bank in San Francisco. To do so, he met with a man whom he thought was part of the Taliban but who was really an FBI agent. The reason? He wanted to try and frame right winged militias as the culprits, thus ushe ...[text shortened]... ged militias and the government.

I guess that puts to rest all the talk about false flag events? ๐Ÿ˜€

w

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
He just wanted you to poop your pants...
All he had to do was ask. ๐Ÿ˜›

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by JS357
I heard it on my local news here in N. California.

Also:

"According to the affidavit filed in support of the criminal complaint, on November 30, 2012, Llaneza met with a man who led him to believe he was connected with the Taliban and the mujahidin in Afghanistan. In reality, this man was an undercover FBI agent. At this initial meeting, Llaneza proposed ...[text shortened]... source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNation+(Fox+Nation)#ixzz2KjNtxeMa
"
In the annals of idiot criminals, this guy has to be close to the top. Stories like this make me happy. He'll really like federal prison.

w

Moves
13 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by sasquatch672
In the annals of idiot criminals, this guy has to be close to the top. Stories like this make me happy. He'll really like federal prison.
Like Bill Ayers, he will soon get out of prison and promote the next President of the United States.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
13 Feb 13

I think when the $%#* will hit the fan is when Cops/DHS and whoever actually start to try and take guns away from people

Manny

d

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by menace71
I think when the $%#* will hit the fan is when Cops/DHS and whoever actually start to try and take guns away from people

Manny
I don't think it will be that big of a deal. Out of all the people in this country who own guns, I'll bet less than 1% of them would even think about fighting law enforcement to keep them. The militias might fight, but ordinary gun owners would most likely hand them over meekly and go about their daily lives. There would be grumbling, but a mass revolt seems unlikely to me.

K

Germany

Moves
13 Feb 13

How would such an act have ushered in a "civil war" between "militias" (who?) and the government?

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
17 Feb 13

Nut cases always want to do stupid things. Let's focus on something important

Houston, Texas

Moves
20 Feb 13

Be on the lookout for right-wing militia nuts and christian fundamentalist terrorists. Report anything suspicious.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
21 Feb 13

Originally posted by moon1969
Be on the lookout for right-wing militia nuts and christian fundamentalist terrorists. Report anything suspicious.
Are left wing terrorists ok?