1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 12:532 edits
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250872/Climategate-U-turn-Astonishment-scientist-centre-global-warming-e-mail-row-admits-data-organised.html

My my, we now see that the data behind the whole global warming scare is now MISSING!!. The blame has been placed on "poor organizational skills". LOL. In addition, a scientist from the IPCC has now admitted that no significant warming has occured since 1995!! And lastly, the same scientist now admits that the global temperature seems to have been warmer during Medival times.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 16:22
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250872/Climategate-U-turn-Astonishment-scientist-centre-global-warming-e-mail-row-admits-data-organised.html

My my, we now see that the data behind the whole global warming scare is now MISSING!!. The blame has been placed on "poor organizational skills". LOL. In addition, a scientist from the IPCC has now admitt ...[text shortened]... ientist now admits that the global temperature seems to have been warmer during Medival times.
    Your source on this used the spelling "Medival"? Or you were in a hurry, & got it wrong?
  3. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 17:42
    Originally posted by whodey

My my, we now see that the data behind the whole global warming scare is now MISSING!!. The blame has been placed on "poor organizational skills". LOL. In addition, a scientist from the IPCC has now admitt ...[text shortened]... ientist now admits that the global temperature seems to have been warmer during Medival times.
    Most people see this as a huge scam. And a way for some to stay employed writing false statements about it.. Al Gore made his killing, and now can dis-appear.
    OH NO THE SKY IS FALLING

Well, thank you Jesus, now we can go home and be with the Lord.
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    18 Feb '10 19:04
    he blames it on poor organizational skills, but as some of the FOI requestors have mentioned, he made the data available when his buddies requested it, but not when his rivals requested it under FOI in the same time frame.

not saying it's the same data, but he's used this excuse before re "can't find the data", and apparently lied about it then.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 16:28
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    he blames it on poor organizational skills, but as some of the FOI requestors have mentioned, he made the data available when his buddies requested it, but not when his rivals requested it under FOI in the same time frame.

not saying it's the same data, but he's used this excuse before re "can't find the data", and apparently lied about it then.
    It's OK, he looks like the trustworthy type. I think we can trust what he tells us.
  6. silicon valley
    Moves
    19 Feb '10 21:12
    Ted Bundy looked extremely trustworthy, so they say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree