Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Jan '17 14:312 edits
    http://www.infowars.com/cnn-if-trump-is-killed-during-inauguration-obama-appointee-would-be-president/

    CNN speculates who would take over if Trump were assassinated during the inauguration.

    WTH?

    They speculate that an Obama appointee would assume the role, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, get ready to act Trump haters.

    Could anyone imagine if the roles were reversed and they were discussing Obama?

    CNN is such a joke, and if they keep this up, will be on a terrorist list from Trump.
  2. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    19 Jan '17 14:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    CNN is such a joke, and if they keep this up, will be on a terrorist list from Trump.
    Trump is such a joke that that might just happen.
  3. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    19 Jan '17 14:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.infowars.com/cnn-if-trump-is-killed-during-inauguration-obama-appointee-would-be-president/

    CNN speculates who would take over if Trump were assassinated during the inauguration.

    WTH?

    They speculate that an Obama appointee would assume the role, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, get ready to act Trump haters.

    Could anyone imagine if the roles w ...[text shortened]... Obama?

    CNN is such a joke, and if they keep this up, will be on a terrorist list from Trump.
    Yes, we know Whodey. We should only be allowed to read and watch the National Review and Fox news, these unbiased and totally honest media outlets never stretch the truth, and are in fact the "gold standard" of news reporting. 😞
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    19 Jan '17 14:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.infowars.com/cnn-if-trump-is-killed-during-inauguration-obama-appointee-would-be-president/

    CNN speculates who would take over if Trump were assassinated during the inauguration.

    WTH?

    They speculate that an Obama appointee would assume the role, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, get ready to act Trump haters.

    Could anyone imagine if the roles w ...[text shortened]... Obama?

    CNN is such a joke, and if they keep this up, will be on a terrorist list from Trump.
    Cersei Lannister should be in charge of planning the inauguration.
  5. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    19 Jan '17 15:22
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.infowars.com/cnn-if-trump-is-killed-during-inauguration-obama-appointee-would-be-president/

    CNN speculates who would take over if Trump were assassinated during the inauguration.

    WTH?

    They speculate that an Obama appointee would assume the role, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, get ready to act Trump haters.

    Could anyone imagine if the roles w ...[text shortened]... Obama?

    CNN is such a joke, and if they keep this up, will be on a terrorist list from Trump.
    Without irony, whodey links an InfoWars article and proceeds to slam CNN.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Jan '17 15:50
    Originally posted by mchill
    Yes, we know Whodey. We should only be allowed to read and watch the National Review and Fox news, these unbiased and totally honest media outlets never stretch the truth, and are in fact the "gold standard" of news reporting. 😞
    How would you feel if Fox news had had the same discussion about Obama when he was elected?
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56292
    19 Jan '17 16:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    How would you feel if Fox news had had the same discussion about Obama when he was elected?
    There's nothing wrong with hope.
  8. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    19 Jan '17 17:13
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.infowars.com/cnn-if-trump-is-killed-during-inauguration-obama-appointee-would-be-president/

    CNN speculates who would take over if Trump were assassinated during the inauguration.

    WTH?

    They speculate that an Obama appointee would assume the role, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, get ready to act Trump haters.

    Could anyone imagine if the roles w ...[text shortened]... Obama?

    CNN is such a joke, and if they keep this up, will be on a terrorist list from Trump.
    This is sick and dangerous stuff.😠
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80056
    19 Jan '17 17:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.infowars.com/cnn-if-trump-is-killed-during-inauguration-obama-appointee-would-be-president/

    CNN speculates who would take over if Trump were assassinated during the inauguration.

    WTH?

    They speculate that an Obama appointee would assume the role, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, get ready to act Trump haters.

    Could anyone imagine if the roles w ...[text shortened]... Obama?

    CNN is such a joke, and if they keep this up, will be on a terrorist list from Trump.
    Presumably Pence, he's the VP elect. Which, incidentally, is so obvious that I find it difficult to believe that anyone would bother accusing CNN of speculating about it. You might think twice about a website which treats its readers with quite the amount of obvious contempt that infowars does.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    19 Jan '17 17:20
    does anyone have the link to the original CNN piece? so we know what was actually said instead of what manure alex jones vomited?
  11. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    19 Jan '17 17:25
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    does anyone have the link to the original CNN piece? so we know what was actually said instead of what manure alex jones vomited?
    As expected from a Whodey post, the actual CNN report (in the YouTube video in the article)
    YouTube
    Talks about Obama as president and what would happen if he was assassinated.
  12. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    19 Jan '17 19:12
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    As expected from a Whodey post, the actual CNN report (in the YouTube video in the article)
    [youtube]qxIG4dduqy0[/youtube]
    Talks about Obama as president and what would happen if he was assassinated.
    Uh, actually the video said if Trump were assassinated, along with the VP and Speaker, a Obama appointee would be the guy
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Jan '17 20:461 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Presumably Pence, he's the VP elect. Which, incidentally, is so obvious that I find it difficult to believe that anyone would bother accusing CNN of speculating about it. You might think twice about a website which treats its readers with quite the amount of obvious contempt that infowars does.
    I'm sure those at CNN are not that stupid.

    My guess is that they were trying to feed of the stupidity of the viewers by making them think if someone took out Trump then Obama could stay in power.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    19 Jan '17 20:48
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Uh, actually the video said if Trump were assassinated, along with the VP and Speaker, a Obama appointee would be the guy
    They probably would not even see it as murder.

    To them, an orange man = a fetus.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35846
    21 Jan '17 04:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    They probably would not even see it as murder.

    To them, an orange man = a fetus.
    He's only slightly more emotionally mature than a fetus.
Back to Top