Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 04 May '16 21:53 / 2 edits
    The GOP nomination goes to Trump!

    Most liberal people I know were secretly cheering him on and openly said that his policies were really not that bad.

    Did the GOP really just nominate someone who claimed that Ted Cruz's father helped assassinate JFK?

    God help us.

    What I find absurd is why conservatives are even in the GOP. Conservatives are like a step child in the GOP. They are continually talked down to and every time a Presidential nominee is chosen it is never a conservative. They use the same line every time, he or she is just too conservative to win.

    Well I'm done voting for the Romneys and McCant's. It's time for conservatives to find a new party.

    No doubt, Trump will brag to his liberal friends that he destroyed the GOP. But if the truth be known, the GOP died when they were swept into power in 2010 in record numbers to stop the Obama administration but did nothing to oppose him......except for Ted Cruz. Ted was busy standing alone filibustering while Trump was sleeping with married women and living the life of Riley.
  2. 04 May '16 22:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    The GOP nomination goes to Trump!

    Most liberal people I know were secretly cheering him on and openly said that his policies were really not that bad.

    Did the GOP really just nominate someone who claimed that Ted Cruz's father helped assassinate JFK?

    God help us.

    What I find absurd is why conservatives are even in the GOP. Conservatives are like ...[text shortened]... ng alone filibustering while Trump was sleeping with married women and living the life of Riley.
    "Most liberal people I know were secretly cheering (Donald Trump) on and openly said
    that his policies were really not that bad."
    --Whodey

    Another Whodey survey of imaginary people?
  3. 04 May '16 23:26 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "Most liberal people I know were secretly cheering (Donald Trump) on and openly said
    that his policies were really not that bad."
    --Whodey

    Another Whodey survey of imaginary people?
    The most hated candidate was Ted Cruz.

    Trump was Hitler but Cruz was Satan himself.
  4. 05 May '16 08:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    The most hated candidate was Ted Cruz.

    Trump was Hitler but Cruz was Satan himself.
    How many "liberal people" do you know?
  5. 05 May '16 08:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well I'm done voting for the Romneys and McCant's. It's time for conservatives to find a new party.
    What a great plan. Lets see how many members you will have - basically all those that voted for Cruz.
    You'll have a party that holds properly conservative views, but won't win any elections. Rather like the communist party.
  6. 05 May '16 10:13
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What a great plan. Lets see how many members you will have - basically all those that voted for Cruz.
    You'll have a party that holds properly conservative views, but won't win any elections. Rather like the communist party.
    No, the communists have Bernie and he is very popular I can assure you.
  7. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    05 May '16 13:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    The most hated candidate was Ted Cruz.

    Trump was Hitler but Cruz was Satan himself.
    No, my fuzzy little friend:

    Ted Cruz is seriously dangerous and has no comedic value what-so-ever.
    Trump is attrociusly funny and a wet dream to everyone who loves comedy all over the planet.

    That's why he's preferred.
    Hell, I'm a communist and I want him to be your president.
    Sure, there's a 50/50 chance of dying in a nuclear holocaust, but damn, I'll die laughing!
  8. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    05 May '16 16:26
    Originally posted by whodey
    The GOP nomination goes to Trump!

    Most liberal people I know were secretly cheering him on and openly said that his policies were really not that bad.

    Did the GOP really just nominate someone who claimed that Ted Cruz's father helped assassinate JFK?

    God help us.

    What I find absurd is why conservatives are even in the GOP. Conservatives are like ...[text shortened]... ng alone filibustering while Trump was sleeping with married women and living the life of Riley.
    Well Whodey, I'm sorry your chosen candidate, Sen. Cruz didn't win. Cruz is a smart guy, but the fact is most people didn't like his message. Sen. Cruz was pretty cold blooded toward the working class, and his tea party talking points turned a lot of voters off. That's democracy Whodey. Better luck next time.
  9. 05 May '16 23:13
    Originally posted by bill718
    Well Whodey, I'm sorry your chosen candidate, Sen. Cruz didn't win. Cruz is a smart guy, but the fact is most people didn't like his message. Sen. Cruz was pretty cold blooded toward the working class, and his tea party talking points turned a lot of voters off. That's democracy Whodey. Better luck next time.
    Cruz was not my first choice. The main things he has going for him is standing up to the establishment and being very smart. His negatives are that he has no charisma and is a little creepy.

    Basically his popularity came from getting up before the establishment and reading them Green Eggs and Ham, a classic to be sure.


    If he had the charisma of Reagan, he would have blown away Trump.