1. Germany
    Moves
    08 May '18 14:38
    Yesterday I read that Oliver North, a notorious war criminal involved in the worst political scandal of the American postwar era, has been appointed president by the NRA. Keep on giving, 'Murica! At least I'm having a chuckle about it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44034020
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 May '18 14:44
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Yesterday I read that Oliver North, a notorious war criminal involved in the worst political scandal of the American postwar era, has been appointed president by the NRA. Keep on giving, 'Murica! At least I'm having a chuckle about it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44034020
    You are ignorant of North...all his charges were reversed and vacated...next time research before you speak, you will appear less ignorant
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 May '18 14:55
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    You are ignorant of North...all his charges were reversed and vacated...next time research before you speak, you will appear less ignorant
    The stink is still there.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 May '18 14:58
    He had admitted to lying to the Congress.

The vacation of the charges seems to be the kind of juristic fineprint that you can't stand in other cases.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    08 May '18 14:59
    Funny how you focus on the U.S.' laughable "justice" system reversing his conviction on a technicality, and not on what North and the Reagan administration actually did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree