COVID spam - Enough already !!

COVID spam - Enough already !!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
19 Sep 21

@no1marauder said
Can someone else "catch" pregnancy?
Wow! Some deep thinking going on in there marauder.

j

Moves
19 Sep 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
What about it?
Hey Suzianne,
Thanks for asking...
So my question was what about a woman's right to choose? You said, What about it?
Well, a woman has the right to terminate her baby's life...her body right?
Doesn't she have the same right to choose not to have a vaccination? Her body right?
On one hand...she can terminate a life in her body...on the other hand, she can not choose to be unvaccinated because to do so might put another life in jeopardy. Please explain in what universe that makes any sense.
Actually, outside of the Media Narrative...it doesn't. But please give it a shot.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Sep 21

@joc44
I can take that one.

So you have an abortion, that is the MOM'S choice. It does not effect anyone else, it is HER business and hers alone.

On the other hand, refusing the shot CAN and DOES effect others, people DIE in case you hadn't heard, some 3/4 of a MILLION dead now from Covid.

So tell me again about FREEDOM.

j

Moves
20 Sep 21

@sonhouse said
@joc44
I can take that one.

So you have an abortion, that is the MOM'S choice. It does not effect anyone else, it is HER business and hers alone.

On the other hand, refusing the shot CAN and DOES effect others, people DIE in case you hadn't heard, some 3/4 of a MILLION dead now from Covid.

So tell me again about FREEDOM.
The Mom get's to kill her own baby...but is automatically condemned by you for possibly carrying a virus that the vaccine won't keep her from carrying.

Oh wait..I forgot...the baby isn't a human unless it actually breathes air. Like I said before you are a hypocrite.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Sep 21

@joc44
And it is clear you could give a rats ass HOW many people die of covid.
Now 3/4 of a MILLION dead and probably going to be a WHOLE million in the coming months but all you can talk about is how bad Biden is.

Smooth move.