1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 18:112 edits
    The American people have continually been sold a bill of goods by both parties in the Federal government over the years Every election cycle its the same old tune, more lies and no accountability. $20 trillion in debt with the country ready to split in two, we are just now wondering where credibility has gone in Washington?

I've noticed that Dims on this sight are still true believers. Many still refuse to even admit that Hillary lies, even though she has been caught on tape refuting herself time and time again. Conversely, I don't see very many in the GOP defending those in the GOP. For that reason, I can only speculate that the DNC is more of a cult than a political party. They are truly insane.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 18:241 edit
    In other news, according to a Fox News poll, Trump's approval rating dipped even more from the previous month...you know, when Trump had the lowest approval ratings in history?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/324202-fox-news-poll-trump-approval-rating-drops-5-points
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 18:31
    Originally posted by vivify
    In other news, according to a Fox News poll, Trump's approval rating dipped even more from the previous month...you know, when Trump had the lowest approval ratings in history?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/324202-fox-news-poll-trump-approval-rating-drops-5-points
    Congress has consistently had an approval rating of below 20%.

Nothing ever stops them though.

Who cares?

Obama had a fabulous approval rating when he left office. A lot of good that does
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 18:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    The American people have continually been sold a bill of goods by both parties in the Federal government over the years Every election cycle its the same old tune, more lies and no accountability. $20 trillion in debt with the country ready to split in two, we are just now wondering where credibility has gone in Washington?

I've noticed that Dims on t ...[text shortened]... an only speculate that the DNC is more of a cult than a political party. They are truly insane.
    A house divided against itself cannot stand.

150+ years ago, we were split between free and slavery.
    Now we're split between our wants and our obligations.
    The pivot of those who stick with, who fulfill their obligations has been overtaken, replaced with those who want what they want.
    Only one of those two groups is free.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 18:441 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    A house divided against itself cannot stand.

150+ years ago, we were split between free and slavery.
    Now we're split between our wants and our obligations.
    The pivot of those who stick with, who fulfill their obligations has been overtaken, replaced with those who want what they want.
    Only one of those two groups is free.
    I don't really think the house is divided, I just think they pretend to be.

Neither party meets their obligations.

If you are going to screw the people, you need someone to blame other than yourself. That is the beauty of the two party system, they just blame the other for their faults and depend on people to take sides. No one is ever held accountable as one party or the other always screams "Impeachmet!" every election cycle.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 18:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't really think the house is divided, I just think they pretend to be.

Neither party meets their obligations.

If you are going to screw the people, you need someone to blame other than yourself. That is the beauty of the two party system, they just blame the other for their faults and depend on people to take sides.
    Ain't talking about the leaders; I'm talking about the people within, us.

We deserve the crooks leading.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 18:50
    Ain't talking about the leaders; I'm talking about the people within, us.

We deserve the crooks leading.
    I quite agree.
    America deserves Trump and the politicians they've elected.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Mar '17 19:00
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I quite agree.
    America deserves Trump and the politicians they've elected.
    We agree, sadly.
    But I think regardless the body, the head's the same: they're all crooks; Trump just has more entertainment value... and some people just want to watch the world burn.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 14:57
    We agree, sadly.
    But I think regardless the body, the head's the same: they're all crooks; Trump just has more entertainment value... and some people just want to watch the world burn.
    Just the Republicans, it ties in with their "I've got mine, screw you" philosophy.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '17 20:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just the Republicans, it ties in with their "I've got mine, screw you" philosophy.
    Sounds like the health care package Dims gave us as they opted out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree