1. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 21:51
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Nice Duchess...real nice.

Do you feel better now? 3 pages of rebuttal has to lessen the venom. It's good therapy.

You can thank me later.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 21:54
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    You really are bad at history.

Stalin throughout the 30s actively supported the concept of European "collective security" and joined with France and other countries in a series of mutual defense pacts. The French destroyed that relationship by agreeing to sell out the Czechs at Munich with neither the Czechs or the Soviets being allowed to attend tho ...[text shortened]... n 1936 would have been sufficient to stop it and probably end Hitler's regime once and for all).
    I apparently am bad at History. Thanks for the correction. Just remember...I'm a product of American Public Education.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 21:561 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 21:591 edit

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 22:011 edit

6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 22:04
    Thanks for the Copy and Pasted history lecture from Wikipedia Duchess. You always save us the trouble of opening another browser tab.

But seriously, at least Marauder wrote his using his own words.
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 22:07
    Maybe mix in some pro-American propaganda occasionally...and see what happens. I'd thank you to do that.

You've ground your anti-American axe into a nub.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 22:291 edit

9. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 23:04
    Hahahahahaha!

You make me smile. You're so full of yourself.

Maybe, when you go to your next job interview, don't mention that you know so much. Maybe mix in a bit of humility. You know about humility...right? If not, I have faith that you can learn about it.

This is important because, nobody wants to hire their own replacement.
    And you'd most assuredly be mis-labeled as over-qualified.

Again, you can thank me later.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 23:061 edit

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 23:081 edit

12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 01:193 edits
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    You really are bad at history.

Stalin throughout the 30s actively supported the concept of European "collective security" and joined with France and other countries in a series of mutual defense pacts. The French destroyed that relationship by agreeing to sell out the Czechs at Munich with neither the Czechs or the Soviets being allowed to attend tho ...[text shortened]... n 1936 would have been sufficient to stop it and probably end Hitler's regime once and for all).
    LMAO!

You are an apologist for Stalin now? And I thought being one for Hillary was hard enough as it was. I guess any good Marxist must do what they have to do.

If the truth be known, Stalin threw the Poles under the bus as he helped Hitler conquer Poland. The Allies should have declared war on them both. Stalin just wanted to kick back and watch Germany come after the West to destroy it.

In reality, Stalin was in no position for war because the murderous paranoid lunatic killed off all his generals. When Hitler invaded in 1941, he got really drunk for about a two week period because he realized that because of his idiotic purges, Hitler would probably destroy him.

As for the deal to sell the Czechs down the river by the French, that was idiotic as well. But the reality of the situation was, no one was going to deny Hitler his war. He wanted it at any cost. It was just a matter of which half wit would figure that out first.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 04:40
    Originally posted by @whodey
    LMAO!

You are an apologist for Stalin now? And I thought being one for Hillary was hard enough as it was. I guess any good Marxist must do what they have to do.

If the truth be known, Stalin threw the Poles under the bus as he helped Hitler conquer Poland. The Allies should have declared war on them both. Stalin just wanted to kick back and watch G ...[text shortened]... He wanted it at any cost. It was just a matter of which half wit would figure that out first.
    It would have been an excellent plan for the UK and France to declare war on the USSR in September 1939.

If you find anything in the post I made factually inaccurate, let me know.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 05:311 edit

15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jul '18 15:112 edits
    It makes me angry that kind of thing goes on even now. My own son taking SAT's aced the English part of the test and was called in to the testing office demanding answers, they obviously thought he had somehow cheated. They asked him where he had gone to HS and he repied, Anglican International school in Jerusalem, apparently that school has a good reputation and they just said, 'that explains it' and that was the end of that.
    People have a hard time owning up to mistakes, that seems to be a prevalent human trait.
    It sounds like your father made the right choice, do you think he did in retrospect?
    Instead of treasuring you for your talent, the school just dug in and refused to admit error. THEY are the ones at fault not you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree