1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 15:275 edits
    After 1 year in office I'm convinced Donald Trump is an embarrassment as a President. That said, I think the Democrats silly idea that Trump should be removed from office based the fact that he's "mentally unfit" is going down the wrong path. Proving such a thing would be difficult under the best of circumstances. The voting public wants facts in which to base their decisions, not opinions. Trump is a poor example of a President, but he is very much mentally fit. The Democrats would do well to stay away from trying to score political points by attacking Trump in this way, and realize Trump's chances of successfully navigating the legal minefield he's in is not promising. The wheels of justice turn slowly in America, so to are the upcoming elections, and good things sometimes take time.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/chris-reeves/2018/01/09/scarborough-admits-no-objective-evidence-trump-mentally-unfit
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 16:06
    Originally posted by @mchill
    After 1 year in office I'm convinced Donald Trump is an embarrassment as a President. That said, I think the Democrats silly idea that Trump should be removed from office based the fact that he's "mentally unfit" is going down the wrong path. Proving such a thing would be difficult under the best of circumstances. The voting public wants facts in which to ba ...[text shortened]... g/blogs/nb/chris-reeves/2018/01/09/scarborough-admits-no-objective-evidence-trump-mentally-unfit
    If he is removed for being mentally unfit that means Pence takes over and we are just as bad off; so I agree with you. I am more interested in his and the GOPs Russian treason against the United States of America. I'm waiting for Muller time and it's getting closer every day now. 😀
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 16:21
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    If he is removed for being mentally unfit that means Pence takes over and we are just as bad off; so I agree with you. I am more interested in his and the GOPs Russian treason against the United States of America. I'm waiting for Muller time and it's getting closer every day now. 😀
    Well why is Pence mentally fit for office?

I mean, he talks like a conservative. 🙄
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 16:32
    Originally posted by @whodey

Exactly. 😉
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 17:19

He believes in a God.

That’s delusional.
    If the vice-president believed in tooth dwarves and killer pixie dragons, you wouldn’t think him fit for office either.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 17:21
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    He believes in a God.

That’s delusional.
    If the vice-president believed in tooth dwarves and killer pixie dragons, you wouldn’t think him fit for office either.
    That's it!

All conservatives should be in straight jackets, as well as those who believe in God.

Anything else?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 17:23
    That's it!

All conservatives should be in straight jackets, as well as those who believe in God.

Anything else?
    You asked me why the guy was mentally ill. I told you.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 17:42
    That's it!

Anything else?
    Is a "straight jacket" the way it is because of a personal lifestyle choice or because it was born that way?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 17:44
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Is a "straight jacket" the way it is because of a personal lifestyle choice or because it was born that way?
    I think everyone here can agree that conservatives and Trump have no place in society, let alone government.

If it is genetic, maybe they can abort them all.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 18:32
    After 1 year in office I'm convinced Donald Trump is an embarrassment as a President. That said, I think the Democrats silly idea that Trump should be removed from office based the fact that he's "mentally unfit" is going down the wrong path. Proving such a thing would be difficult under the best of circumstances. The voting public wants facts in which to ba ...[text shortened]... g/blogs/nb/chris-reeves/2018/01/09/scarborough-admits-no-objective-evidence-trump-mentally-unfit
    It took a year ?????
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 19:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 22:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That's about 80% correct. I actually said I would wait 1 year before making a final decision about Donald Trump as President.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Jan '18 23:29
    "The voting public" already thinks he is unfit for the office:

President Donald Trump is intelligent, American voters say 53 - 44 percent, one of his lowest scores since Inauguration day, but voters say 69 - 28 percent that he is not level-headed and 57 - 40 percent that he is not fit to serve as president, according to a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today. https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2511

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree