1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 11:49
    Is trying to keep another political party off the ballot election meddling? Sure it is!

YouTube

It will be obvious to everyone that watches this video except democrats.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 13:01
    Like I've been saying in here all along, the Democrats want an iron-clad monopoly on power.

What those stink pots did to the Libertarian Party long ago really pissed me off and I have not forgotten.

Democratic Party = Nazi Party.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 14:35
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Like I've been saying in here all along, the Democrats want an iron-clad monopoly on power.

What those stink pots did to the Libertarian Party long ago really pissed me off and I have not forgotten.

What did the democrats do to the Libertarian Party long ago?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '20 09:191 edit
    Democrats also want to weasel out of any more debates. Pelosi was suggesting that even before the first debate, so any suggestion that it is solely because Trump was a rude jerk who interrupted too much in the first debate is nonsense.

Joe simply doesn't have any policies that appeal to democrats. He is too far to the right and Trump was able to attack Biden from the left for all of Biden's support for wars. Trump labeled Biden as a super predator for supporting the crime bill and it stuck. Again, Trump attacking from the left.

Don't you all see why Biden doesn't want to debate Trump? Biden is so far to the right he has nothing he can say to appeal to the left except Trump is a jerk. Naturally, Biden refusing to debate will open him up for attacks for being cowardly and weak, but what choice does he have? He has no different policies to offer. That is fracking Biden for you.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Oct '20 15:05
    @metal-brain said
    What did the democrats do to the Libertarian Party long ago?
    The Libertarian Party was small but energetic. They had many that contributed $$Millions
    to presidential candidates. The dems created legislation limiting how much you can
    contribute to a political candidate for president.

Bleep them.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 07:28
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The Libertarian Party was small but energetic. They had many that contributed $$Millions
    to presidential candidates. The dems created legislation limiting how much you can
    contribute to a political candidate for president.

Bleep them.
    Are you referring to McCain-Feingold?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 08:03
    @metal-brain said
    Are you referring to McCain-Feingold?
    No. Long before that. I'd say in the 80's.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 08:34
    @earl-of-trumps said
    No. Long before that. I'd say in the 80's.
    What was the bill called?
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 08:46
    @metal-brain said
    Is trying to keep another political party off the ballot election meddling? Sure it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPhk16CsxEk

It will be obvious to everyone that watches this video except democrats.
    Democrats want to suppress the Green Party
    Republicans want to suppress the Libertarian Party
    Both use the same tactics
    Both parties suppress Democracy
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 13:461 edit
    @Metal-Brain

You are a flaming hypocrite. You perhaps haven't noticed the republican projects to suppress votes, like the crap going on where they want the power to examine every vote and subpoena power to intimidate voters.
    Or the WH trying to stop mail in ballots and BTW Trump said that on TV so there is ZERO denying that.
    The only way republicans win is to cheat and the election of Trump is evidence enough, the Russians have been proven to have meddled in our election specifically to help Trump win because they have something over him and LOVE the way Trump is doing Putin's work for him, like pulling troops out of Germany, getting rid of the sanctions due to the Russian attack on the Ukraine and so much more.

Yep, those democrats are BASTARDS aren't they.

You continue to prove to EVERYONE you are a small man and a professional TROLL.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 14:10
    @Metal-Brain

Can't recall
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 14:35
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain

You are a flaming hypocrite. You perhaps haven't noticed the republican projects to suppress votes, like the crap going on where they want the power to examine every vote and subpoena power to intimidate voters.
    Or the WH trying to stop mail in ballots and BTW Trump said that on TV so there is ZERO denying that.
    The only way republicans win is to cheat and ...[text shortened]... ARDS aren't they.

"the Russians have been proven to have meddled in our election specifically to help Trump win"

There is no evidence of that. Our government indicted Russians for the DNC hack with no evidence they hacked. Your conspiracy theory has been debunked and you are in denial of that fact.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/05/13/crowdstrike_president_under_oath_no_proof_of_russia_dnc_hack_510974.html#!

They even fabricated evidence.

https://whitehouse.news/2020-08-10-former-nsa-head-says-cia-fabricated-evidence-russiagate-conspiracy.html#

https://www.rt.com/usa/498070-clinesmith-fbi-guilty-russiagate/

Your continual denial of facts is making you look foolish.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 14:511 edit
    @sonhouse - addresses @metal-brain, but I want a shot at this propaganda by sonhouse.

So you deny the Republicans for trying to catch double-voting by democrats and throwing away Repub votes? Nice!

All to stop cheating by democrats which the white house has said IS going on now.

The only way republicans win is to cheat and the election of Trump is evidence enough, the Russians have been proven to have meddled in our election specifically to help Trump win because they have something over him and LOVE the way Trump is doing Putin's work for him, like pulling troops out of Germany, getting rid of the sanctions due to the Russian attack on the Ukraine and so much more.

The Russians NEVER "meddled in our elections. Period.
    Trump pulled troops out of Germany is helping Putin...? Hey brain dead, Trump transferred those German-based troops to Poland, right on Putin's Border!!

Yep, those democrats are BASTARDS aren't they.

You continue to prove to EVERYONE you are a small man and a professional

Democrat propaganda artist.
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 15:22
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain

The only way republicans win is to cheat and ...[text shortened]... ARDS aren't they.

Why do you even try?
    It's like arguing with tweedledee and tweedledum.

Both trolls fail. Their provocation is even weaker than their argument.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Oct '20 19:12
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Well, nothing exaggerated here.
    It’s like the worst comparison a trump supporter has made since claiming alt-right incels are feminists.

Seriously. Don’t you tire of your ignorance?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree