19 Apr '18 00:37
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Just oil the revolving door. 🙂
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 01:31
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    In what way, specifically? How does shrinking the apparatus of the government to combat corruption, for example, help it combat corruption within its ranks?
    The government should be less of a market participant and then it could avoid the conflict of interest of regulating itself. If it did not try to continually expand, perhaps it could do some functions well instead of trying to do too many poorly.
  3. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 01:34
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    We could start by cutting Federal funding to the States which take far more from the national trough than they donate through taxation.

Unfortunately, their two Senators each will continue the pork-barrel ear-marking. Oink! Oink!
    Not disagreeing... pork barreling is a huge problem that leads directly to government expansion.
  4. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 01:37
    I never implied or said anything like that. In fact putting one person in charge of everything would expand the power government and I explicitly stated we should shrink the power of government.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 02:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 03:42
    You extracted incorrectly.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 03:571 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 16:10
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    Not any more than it bothered me when Clinton was president and he was banging interns. You don't have to have class to win elections.
    You ever hear Clinton saying 'I can grab their pussy anytime I want'? You don't think that is a big deal?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 16:15
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Something stained the bastard’s face.
    A friend, on a visit to Ireland a few decades ago during the 'troubles' walking down a street in Dublin, pulled into a basement apartment full of men, one says, "Are you Orange or are you Green', he thought for a moment, 'I'm an American but I agree with your cause'!, of course not knowing who these dudes were. They were best buddies after that, he walked out a bit shaken but safe.

So to trumpf, Are you ORANGE or are you GREEN. I guess we already know the answer to that question🙂
  10. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '18 17:12
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You ever hear Clinton saying 'I can grab their pussy anytime I want'? You don't think that is a big deal?
    It's a stupid comment but not sure what criteria makes it a big deal.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree