1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '13 20:041 edit
    Do you want to know what people really think of you? The thread about Kasprov got me thinking, what do we really care what people think of him? In fact, does Kasprov even care?

As I pointed out, the only reason the thread was created was because Kasprov is seen to be "successful". We all value success and look up to those that we deem successful. We also realize the power that brings as more and more people look up to certain individuals, and realize that this could mean them exerting power over us all as others give them power over us all because they look up to them.

For the sake of argument, does the opinion of others about you matter? After all, we have all known people that have underestimated us and overestimated us. In fact, people do this with themselves, so realizing that perception is so skewed how valuable is the opinion of the individual?

I have already pointed out one reason it matters, namely that the opinions of people can bring you power over others. If so, then the real battle is nothing but one of propaganda that is devoid of substance.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 00:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    Do you want to know what people really think of you? The thread about Kasprov got me thinking, what do we really care what people think of him? In fact, does Kasprov even care?

As I pointed out, the only reason the thread was created was because Kasprov is seen to be "successful". We all value success and look up to those that we deem successful. We al ...[text shortened]... hers. If so, then the real battle is nothing but one of propaganda that is devoid of substance.
    The Info war against the NWO is effective as it brings out the truth and points out the lies.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 01:18
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    The Info war against the NWO is effective as it brings out the truth and points out the lies.
    Really? Why then do they continue to hold positions of power?

It would seem that they are the ones winning the propaganda war.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 04:29

Yes they have been winning only because we just found out there was a war. They have been at it for awhile. All that is needed is a seed of truth and the NWO will be their own demise. They will push too far too fast and that seed will germinate.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 04:55
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Yes they have been winning only because we just found out there was a war. They have been at it for awhile. All that is needed is a seed of truth and the NWO will be their own demise. They will push too far too fast and that seed will germinate.
    If you say so boss.
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 09:18
    If you say so boss.
    ???!!!
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 14:44

Because money equals power?
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    11 Nov '13 14:56
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Because money equals power?
    Money is only one form of power.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree