1. Standard memberMacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    Taggart Comet
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 20:28
    Thanks to Julian Assange we can now see there was an ulterior motive causing US to pass nullification of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy. Secret reports indicate this move may have been needed so US force could better empathise with locals.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/world/2010/12/afghan-sex-practices-concern-us-british-forces
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 20:33
    You'd have to get pedaphiles in there too. I posted a thread on this topic some time ago. I have no clue why we work with such a disgusting group of people.
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 20:38
    Originally posted by MacSwain
    Thanks to Julian Assange we can now see there was an ulterior motive causing US to pass nullification of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy. Secret reports indicate this move may have been needed so US force could better empathise with locals.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/world/2010/12/afghan-sex-practices-concern-us-british-forces
    because all homosexuals are pedophiles?
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 20:431 edit
    For a male to have sex with a boy is considered a "foible," the report said. By contrast, having sex with an "ineligible woman" would set up "issues of revenge and honor killings."

Years of living under that cultural construct have greatly altered sexual attitudes, the study said. "One of the country's favorite sayings is 'women are for children, boys are for pleasure," the report noted.

Gack.

I don't see the link to DADT though.
  5. Standard memberMacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    Taggart Comet
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:01
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    For a male to have sex with a boy is considered a "foible," the report said. By contrast, having sex with an "ineligible woman" would set up "issues of revenge and honor killings."

Years of living under that cultural construct have greatly altered sexual attitudes, the study said. "One of the country's favorite sayings is 'women are for children, ...[text shortened]... r pleasure," the report noted.

Gack.

I don't see the link to DADT though.
    I can see the 'male on male' link......you can't?
  6. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:09
    I can see the 'male on male' link......you can't?
    Well yeah, but not the

"...this move may have been needed so US force could better empathize with locals"...

link. American gays in the military, or gays in general for that matter, are not likely to empathize with pedophiles just because of the 'male on male' action.
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 21:221 edit
    I wonder why the article fails to mention the other wikileak that discussed how US taxpayers via private contractors were funding/throwing these child-sex parties.
    http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/12/wikileaks_texas_company_helped.php

Or how this practice had been pretty much eliminated under the rule of the taliban and only returned after we kicked them out......much like the opium growing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree