Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jun '17 13:18
    Not to be outdone by the Clinton's Trail of Death, Debbie Wasserman Schulz proves she's no pushover in the "by any means necessary" category:
    YouTube

    I would say she's getting a little sloppy, I mean, really: three high-powered attorneys inside two weeks?
    But then I think of this site as a barometer and realize they could probably open the floodgates and play Whack-a-Mole in the Lincoln Memorial--- in broad daylight with former CIA inturd, er, intern Anderson Vanderbilt-Cooper doing the play-by-play and there will be at least as many people here as however many thumbs down this post receives who will deny to their dying breath that anything shady was going on.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    13 Jun '17 14:07
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Not to be outdone by the Clinton's Trail of Death, Debbie Wasserman Schulz proves she's no pushover in the "by any means necessary" category:
    [youtube]gHDwI7mhCUI[/youtube]

    I would say she's getting a little sloppy, I mean, really: three high-powered attorneys inside two weeks?
    But then I think of this site as a barometer and realize they could probab ...[text shortened]... bs down this post receives who will deny to their dying breath that anything shady was going on.
    So for fairness sake, why don't you dis a republican now? Equal opportunity disser.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jun '17 14:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So for fairness sake, why don't you dis a republican now? Equal opportunity disser.
    Take a look at the entirety of my posts commenting on politics.
    You'll find a common theme: they are nearly 100% ALL crooks, regardless of stripe.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    13 Jun '17 19:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Take a look at the entirety of my posts commenting on politics.
    You'll find a common theme: they are nearly 100% ALL crooks, regardless of stripe.
    Well then you shouldn't have a problem dissing some republican, like Pence. Or even T.
  5. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    13 Jun '17 20:01
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Take a look at the entirety of my posts commenting on politics.
    You'll find a common theme: they are nearly 100% ALL crooks, regardless of stripe.
    Why'd you bother voting when they are all crooks?

    And why do you feel the need to make up ludicrous stuff about politicians when obvious legitimate criticism is available?
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jun '17 21:10
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Why'd you bother voting when they are all crooks?

    And why do you feel the need to make up ludicrous stuff about politicians when obvious legitimate criticism is available?
    Who says I voted?

    What did I make up, exactly and specifically?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    13 Jun '17 21:13
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Who says I voted?

    What did I make up, exactly and specifically?
    So by not voting you let the power of your vote go mute. Now you have no right to bitch about who is corrupt and such.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Jun '17 21:43
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Take a look at the entirety of my posts commenting on politics.
    You'll find a common theme: they are nearly 100% ALL crooks, regardless of stripe.
    Not so, Dims good, GOP bad.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jun '17 23:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So by not voting you let the power of your vote go mute. Now you have no right to bitch about who is corrupt and such.
    Who said I didn't vote?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    14 Jun '17 19:15
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Who said I didn't vote?
    You did, Post #6 in this thread:

    "Who says I voted?"

    Not being telepathic I would say that sentence meant you did not vote.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    14 Jun '17 20:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You did, Post #6 in this thread:

    "Who says I voted?"

    Not being telepathic I would say that sentence meant you did not vote.
    I said neither.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    14 Jun '17 20:51
    amOriginally posted by FreakyKBH
    I said neither.
    Why would you type that response if you actually voted? I am not saying did you vote for dem or rep, there are other parties to vote for like libertarian. So, did you vote?
  13. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    14 Jun '17 21:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why would you type that response if you actually voted? I am not saying did you vote for dem or rep, there are other parties to vote for like libertarian. So, did you vote?
    Why do you care?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52853
    14 Jun '17 22:03
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Why do you care?
    In other words, you can go on asking deflecting questions like you do in all the other thread. If you don't want to say, just say so. I don't care one way or the other.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    15 Jun '17 01:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    In other words, you can go on asking deflecting questions like you do in all the other thread. If you don't want to say, just say so. I don't care one way or the other.
    I don't think it's anyone's business, so that's my answer.

    Now, what of the OP?
Back to Top