1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 18:49
    These are from Jon Carroll's column in today's SF Chronicle:

To: Donna

I understand that you have chosen pink carnations to decorate the canopy under which Chelsea will walk. This is a bad idea. Chelsea specifically did not want any pink in the bridesmaids’ dresses; she thinks that pink is too “girly.” So pink is exactly what Chelsea does not want. Got it?

And carnations! Maybe that’s OK for the boutonniere of some groom getting married at the Odd Fellows hall in Oshkosh, but never for a grand event like this one. You might as well have daisies! (Oshkosh is the jewel of Winnebago County. I want to be clear on that.)

Also, while you order the new flowers, could you open up a back channel to Iran? Negotiations are proving fruitless, and we need to work with the Iranians to blunt the Republican push against our peace efforts.

Also ask if they have any trained assassins. Don’t ask why; just do it. Also, please no mums, I beg you. We have to be creative.

To: Ellie

Thanks for the updated schedule. I have been working on my core in my private stretching sessions. My hamstrings are just not cooperating; they’ve been like that since I was a teenager. My glutes are stronger, though, and when I do Downward-Facing Dog I can really feel the difference.

I’m sensing that I’m progressing to ananda very quickly. I have you to thank for that. And I feel gratitude to my classmates; I’m sorry so many had to be excluded because they did not pass Secret Service screening. So many drug arrests! Who knew?

And while you’re at it, could you see what Putin is thinking these days? We more or less gave him the Crimea, which is OK because we didn’t really need it. Just call him up at the cell number I gave you and say, “Vlad, do you really want all of Ukraine? If you do, we’ll take St. Petersburg in return.” It’s really near Finland, so it’s almost European.

And remember those people that Donna was looking into? Well, we have them now, and we’ve sent them to Hatha House. Just keep them safe; they could probably do custodial work. Maybe they have hamstring problems too.

To: Cricket

I am not liking these funeral arrangements at all. First of all, what is with the color of the rug in the reception area? No one has a mustard rug anymore; it makes it look as though everyone has jaundice. And the plans for live music are really too much. The Queen’s Own Skiffle Band? Where did you get them? And please, no massed bagpipers. Talk about overkill!

Of course we should serve Champagne. These people will be thirsty — I’m sure Bill’s eulogy will be much too long — and drinking alcohol after a memorial service is almost mandatory. Not for me; instruct the waiters to serve me sparkling water in a Champagne glass.

And no dancing. We’re not Irish, after all.

So if you could make sure those things are taken care of, pronto, it would be much appreciated. And for God’s sake see what you can do about the Benghazi hellhole. Just get everybody out of the damn place; diplomacy is obviously not working there.

I sometimes think we never should have gotten rid of Khadafy. He was a war criminal, but he was our war criminal. And tell them not to pay any attention to that Muhammad video. It’s just a scam by a nutcase in LA.

Oh, and remember those guys that Donna sent to Hatha House? I think we can make use of them now. I was thinking of starting with Jeb Bush. Something very untraceable. How about that poisoned umbrella trick? Not that there’s any rain in Florida.

Please, no Ted Cruz. Tell them very specifically I said that. He’d be great to run against, that lovable scamp. Let him open his mouth once about women’s health care, and I’ll nail him to that cross he loves so much.

I don’t mean to sound harsh. I am, of course, in mourning.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 19:02
    When you have Pravda printing stuff for you and your loyal servants believe every word it makes it easy for evil dictators to rule.
  3. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 19:12
    Originally posted by JS357

I understand that you have chosen pink carnations to decorate the canopy under which Chelsea will walk. This is a bad idea. Chelsea specifically did not want any pink in the bridesmaids’ dresses; she thinks that pink is too “girly.” So pink is exactly what Chelsea does no ...[text shortened]... im to that cross he loves so much.

roflmao!!!!!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 20:31
    Originally posted by JS357

I understand that you have chosen pink carnations to decorate the canopy under which Chelsea will walk. This is a bad idea. Chelsea specifically did not want any pink in the bridesmaids’ dresses; she thinks that pink is too “girly.” So pink is exactly what Chelsea does no ...[text shortened]... im to that cross he loves so much.

She has a feminine touch for detail, just what America needs.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 21:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    She has a feminine touch for detail, just what America needs.
    Yeah, another Clinton just what America needs.

America needs another Clinton just as much as it needs another Bush.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 21:12
    Originally posted by Eladar

Well don't just stand there man, vote for another Bush or Clinton.

Who else is there to vote for?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 21:21

You are busted, Auntie Hillary gonna rule you!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 21:342 edits
    You are busted, Auntie Hillary gonna rule you!
    Wut do you mean gonna? 😛

The Princess is just another empty dress who will be appointed President.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 21:351 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Wut do you mean gonna? 😛
    It isn't Aunti Hillary that rules the country. It is the people pulling her strings.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 22:151 edit
    It isn't Aunti Hillary that rules the country. It is the people pulling her strings.
    or pushing her buttons, like Uncle Bill the button pusher! 😀
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 22:173 edits
    Wut do you mean gonna? 😛

wont it be nice to be mothered for a change? like flying British airways and having a middle aged air hostess with a Gloucestershire accent ask if you've had enough to eat and drink and would you like a pillow! Suck it up dude, middle aged chicks are awesome! 😛
  12. Standard memberQuarl
    Quarl
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 22:40
    wont it be nice to be mothered for a change? like flying British airways and having a middle aged air hostess with a Gloucestershire accent ask if you've had enough to eat and drink and would you like a pillow! Suck it up dude, middle aged chicks are awesome! 😛
    Hillary? Middle aged??? She wishes! 🙄
  13. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 22:42
    Wut do you mean gonna? 😛

She couldn't beat Obama, so what makes you think she can even beat all Democrats in the primaries? All the noise about the emails is coming from the left.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 22:582 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    She couldn't beat Obama, so what makes you think she can even beat all Democrats in the primaries? All the noise about the emails is coming from the left.
    Who is gonna stop her?

Joe Biden? 😲

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernie, (crispy Chicken) Sanders?

I suppose Elizabeth Warren comes the closest, but Hillary is a much tougher cat than Elizabeth.

Obama won because he was the purest of political adversaries. He never surrendered a political seat he did not first sell.

Chicago taught him well.
  15. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    17 Mar '15 23:06
    Who is gonna stop her?

Joe Biden? 😲

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernie, (crispy Chicken) Sanders?

I suppose Elizabeth Warren comes the closest, but Hillary is a much tougher cat than Elizabeth.

Obama won because he was the purest of political adversaries. He never surrendered a political seat he did not first sell.

Chicago taught him well.
    I don't know who. Hardly anyone gave Obama a chance 8 years ago. She is older, and no better a campaigner than she was then.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree